Ch 39

I walked in front of the door. "Are you sure about it?" Doyoung asked. I nodded my head. He smiled at me. I knocked the door. Jeongin opened the door. "I'm here to see chan oppa and others" i said showing a small smile. He returned my smile and called me inside. I went in. "Wait here i will ask them all to come down" he said and walked away. I waited in the living room with doyoung.

Soon they all came down. Chan was the last to arrive. "Why are you here?" He asked. "Thank you for giving information about jisung. He is safe with me" i said looking at him. He hummed. "Atleast you were able to save him before it's too late" he said.

I smiled a little "i know right? He was one lucky kid since little" i said. "Then" chan said standing up. "Oppa" i called he turned around. I went infront of him. "I should've listened to woobin oppa and have jumped. But i have acrophobia i was not able to jump from that high no matter how much safety it was. I should've told you back then. But i was scared about others knowing my weakness." I said now tears forming in my eyes.

"Then why are you saying now?" Chan oppa asked. "Because eventhough you will not help me i felt like you all deserved an explanation. Also someone told me that to understand another person you must swim in the same water that drowned them, and the water that drowned me took 4 people away so i can understand you. If you want someone to blame, scold, curse or hit I'm here or to lean on, to comfort also I'm here. I just wanted to say that. Also I'm sorry for your lose" i said bowing at them. By now many of them had tears in their eyes.

My tears was also running down. "Just atleast talk to me like you do back then. You are the only one from my past whom i have. I don't want to lose you also." I said waiting for his response but it never camee. I sighed out. I turned around "Let's go" it came out as whisper. Doyoung and me walked out of their base.

HIDEOUT:

"Let's get ready for the gathering now that i have jisung they will try to take him somehow. Before anything happens i must declare the war" i said. Doyoung nodded his head. Jisung came to us. "I'm sorry" he said. I didn't respond to him. He looked at doyoung and back at me. "Punish me however you want i will not complain but talk to me noona" he said.

He kneeled down in front of me. I suddenly stood up made him get up. "Don't kneel down. You did nothing wrong. I'm just mad at you. Do you know how much dangerous it was? What if i had not noticed you?" I asked him. He shrugged. I sighed at him. "When did you come back? Why didn't you search for me?" I asked. "I came 3 months after you all stopped responding to my messages and calls. After i came here i found out they all died. How can i go to you noona? I was scared to face you." He said. I hugged him he started to cry on my shoulder.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay." I said. "What are we going to do?" He asked. "Let's first collect all the evidence to not make him the permanent member since we failed to collect the votes" i said. "Then let's start with the deals messed up" i said. Doyoung suddenly called me. I turned to see him standing near the door. "What are you looking at?" I asked walking near him.

Straykids was standong outside. "Oppa" i called walked in front. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "What do you mean what? We are here for allies. Hana we Straykids and our allies are willing to help you under one condition." He said. "What condition?" I asked. "Don't ever give up on your life. To save you many of them died. Don't make those lives end in vain. Whatever happens survive" he said.

Right. I have to survive no i should survive. I nodded my head at him. He walked towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "I never knew you grow up this much. You used to be only till my chest now you are near my shoulder" he said. I smiled at him. "And i have never once in my life thought it was your mistake. I'm  sure woojin also does not regret it. You didn't do anything wrong. So keep you head up. I will always be by your side. If not by your side where i can go." He said now ruffling my hair.

My tears started to fall down. I wrapped my hands around his torso. He giggled and hugged me. "It's okay to let it go little one. Don't always hold onto past things it will only hurt you also I'm sorry for not being with you when you were going through all those alone." He said. I shook my head. "It was hard oppa. Losing them then finally finding my soulmate to be thrown out again." I said crying.

He caressed my back. "It will all get over. Soon really soon." He said. "Okay okay now that we are all together let's go enjoy the night" lee know said. We all nodded our head and went out.

Treasure base

The members were all gathered in the meeting room. There was a tension in the atmosphere it was their first ever meeting as 11. They all felt a lot of emotions. But they all were not aware of all the emotions they felt.

"I called you all to remind about tomorrow gathering. The same thing don't act recklessly i don't want to carry a injured person home this time also" hyunsuk said remembering the last time what happened. They all nodded their head. "We still have track on her location. What to do about it?" Asahi asked.

"Keep it until doyoung is there we can't let our guards down." Jihoon said. Hyunsuk thought about it and nodded his head. "Then about doyoung?" Jeongwoo started. The tension was now heavy in the air. Jeongwoo stared at jihoon and signalled for him to do anything. Jihoon cleared his throat. "Ofcourse we should not let him join us" jihoon said. Hyunsuk looked at all. "Let him do whatever he wants" he said.

Everyone started to leave the room. Jihoon was about to leave when hyunsuk spoke. "How is he doing?" Hyunsuk asked. Jihoon turned around now facing hyunsuk back. "Who?" Jihoon asked. "Whom you visited yesterday" hyunsuk said turning around. "Ah doyoung? He is fine" jihoon said scratching his neck. "What about..  nevermind" hyunsuk whispered but jihoon heared it. Jihoon smirked. "Jisung was not the one who shot me" jihoon said. "I know" hyunsuk answered.

"You know? Then why did you chase him all the way" jihoon asked and looked at hyunsuk as if he was crazy. "He was the one who killed yeonwoo. I just wanted to know the reason why he did but that minhyuk guy came in between and truned it into like that" hyunsuk said and sighed.

"You believe what he said about hana?" Jihoon said. "Whether i believe or not it is the truth" hyunsuk said. "No i want to know do you believe all he said?" Jihoon asked walking forward. "Don't you think there must be more to that. Don't you think knowing that more part is the reason why doyoung went with her." Jihoon asked. "The only way to know that is ask her. Maybe the truth is different from what we think it is. I also don't believe her but doyoung i believe him. You raised him hyung. He wouldn't do something that is so dumb without a reason" jihoon said patting hyunsuk shoulder.

-----------------------------------

yoyoyo.