ch 43

THE NEXT DAY:

HANA POV:

"are you a kid?" jisung voice screeched in my ears stopping my swing with his hands.

I looked up at him. "yup" I said.

"do you want me to sing a lullaby?" he asked.

"nope" I answered. "your voice is terrible" I said.

"then you sure do" he said and started to sing some French song he used to hear.

At distance I saw doyoung running in my direction.

"shut up" I said making jisung shut up.

Doyoung stood in front of me and panted. "do you have black formal dress?" he aksed.

I stood up from the swing I was sitting.

Black formal dress ofcourse I have I had funeral for 4 people without their body. But who this time.

"who?" I asked a little hesitant.

"eunbin noona-" "EUNBIN UNNIE?" I screamed cutting him off.

He shook his head. I exhaled the breathe I was holding.

"not her. It's her mom" he said.

"mrs.park?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "she had a stroke and her heart stopped this morning" he said.

I exhaled again. "let's go" I said walking inside the base to my room. I pulled out the black formal dress with black heels memories started to flash into me. I shook my head and walked to the bathroom.

I have heared words like "people wish for other's well being" I used to wonder what it means. I mean no one wishes for other death but once you get to know about the world things will start to change.

That was when I learned about "survival of fittest". I don't listen to people easily. I always prefer to learn form experience. My own experience.

Because of that I was always able to relate to people's emotion but losing a mother I never know how it felt. Having a mother or losing a mother.

Mother was a word I have never used to call any human. I have read saw people taking about their mothers.

But I never know the warmth they are taking about. Sometimes i used to think that my mom must've been a alchocolic that she abandoned me in a road at the middle of the night.

No matter how much I think I can't remember anything about her. Not even her name. the only thing I remembered when I woke up at BM oppa house when I was 5 is my name.

That also took me two days to think of my name. after growing up I used to wonder whether hana was really my name or I just made something up for two days.

I wanted the latter to be true.

"are you okay?" doyoung asked.

I tunred to him. "you looked a little" he said.

"a little what?" I asked.

"you know that look you have when you are planning the most evil thing to do" he said.

"maybe I am" I said and shrugged my shoulder.

We walked inside the funeral hall. Mrs.park photo was placed with flowers decorated .

Beside her photo stood eunbin unnie and jihoon oppa with treasure beside them.

I slowly walked to her photo and did the respect. I turned to eunbin unnie. She looked up at me. her eyes were puffed and full of tears flowing.