ch 48

HANA POV:

I opened my eyes and a pain struck at the back of my head. I groaned out. "oh look the little warrior is awake?" said choi yongwon. The back bone of alpha.

"seriously warrior? I thought I would get a deer" he said.

"you are not getting anything" I said glaring at him.

He clicked his tongue. "but I heared you are her brother's soulmate. Is it true?" he asked.

"it's none of you business" I said.

"then I will make it" he said pulling my hands he took a broken glass from the ground and pierced it in my right wrist.

"fucking bastard" I said.

He smiled at me. "don't you remember this place the place where you ran away leaving your members leaving a unborn baby" he said.

"you you knew all along" I asked.

"ofcourse I knew I knew everything about you. I always thought of having you to myself but BM that bastard" he said pushing the glass hard.

I screamed in pain. "he never allowed me beside you. that was when I thought I should take him out to get near you and I did fire the shot straight at his skull" he said making a gun shot action and laughing.

"you were the one who shot BM?" I asked blood dripping out of my hand.

He nodded his head. "I was there I watched you run run run until you lost it. I watched you suffer. I watched you heal. I watched you found your soulmate. I watched how you were kicked out. I was with you in every moment. Don't I sound romantic" he asked.

I was terrified. "you creepy fucker" I said.

He again inserted a glass in my hand. "does it hurt hyunsuk this is how much it hurted to know you were her fucking soulmate" he screamed.

I pushed him away from me with all the force I had.

There was a pool of blood under me from my wrist I tore the net design in my dress and wrapped it around my wrist.

"don't scream fucker. If he knows I'm the one you kidnapped he will

 be here next minute" I said.

He started laughing like maniac.

Suddenly there was a loud gun sound.

I leaned against the wall behind me. "he is here you are going to die" I said smirking at him.

He came to me and pulled my hair twisting it in his hand. He pulled me with him. I stumbled in my steps. At one rate he was dragging me with him.

I heared the gun shots getting loud behind me. I started to shake the grip he was having in my hair.

He then threw me in the ground my shoulder hit something sharp. I got up a little to look at what I hit.

I looked at the blade lying in the ground. I reached for it with my left hand and held it. He again pulled my hair. I flew my hand up and cut the blade through his hand.

He screamed in pain. I pushed him with all the force and stood up at him. I stabbed the knife in his shoulder.

"this is for BM" I said stabbing him near where I already stabbed him.

"this is for jiwoo"

Stab

"for the baby"

Stab

"for so min"

Stab

"for j.seph" I took the knife down to his left hand.

Stab.

"for hyunsu"

And now at right side of his chest.

Stab

"for hyunsuk" I said standing up.

I saw the shadow approaching me. I looked up. He slowly approached me. when he was near me I can see the tears in his eyes falling reflecting mine.

He slowly took my right wrist and held it. I did not notice it but the cloth I wrapped it with was long abandoned somewhere and all the way he dragged me the blood was dripping.

He pulled me to him and wrapped his hands around me.

"just like I promised he is in your feet" I said clutching his shirt.

He patted me in the head and pulled away. He looked at him in the ground.

Hyunsuk took out the gun and pulled me before him. He placed the gun in my hand and wrapped his hands around my hand in the gun.

He aimed it at the man. "for you" he said kissing my head and pulled the trigger.

I closed my eyes as tears fell down my face.

Now be at peace oppa, unnie, hyunsu.

---------------------

the end

YOU'RE THE ONE-Choi HyunsukOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara