love is a big mistake

Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world, when you love someone, you want to find as many ways to show them as possible. But sometimes, simply saying, "I love you" just doesn't feel like enough. After all, how could three small words which you tell your partner regularly, as it is, capture the depth and meaning of what you feel for them?

Once upon a time, there was a little girl called Sonia, born in a little village called eagle village. She was a very intelligent girl. The only girl to her parent, and she had one little brother.

She was so special that everyone in the house noticed how wonderful she is. Likewise, she grew up and everything was calm until Sonia decided to be a doctor. Her parents refused to let her go to college and leave the village, but Sonia will do anything to do what she wants. Everyone in the village knew about what she wanted and how hard the feeling will be for her if anyone decided to stop her.

A sad day with black clouds when Sonia left the village in the morning. 

"How could she? How could her parents let her do that ?" Everyone shouted.

Because of the traditional laws inside the village, they don't let their girls go to college, but Sonia was the exception. Moreover, all the inhabitants crowd in the center of the village and decide to go to her parents and ask for the reason for letting her go. Few minutes of knocking on the door, but no response. Everyone wondered what is happening inside the house. 

 "We have to break the door" a man pleaded.

After going into the house they found Sonia's parents empoisoned, even her little brother was dead. Everyone got shocked by that scene. The darkness spread from that house, black flames of hate ate every spirit inside the house, and the trip of Sonia was in the beginning. 

Two days of the voyage, until she gets to the town where there is the med school that she wanted always to access, she did all the inscription procedures and had a room like every student girl went to the college. 

The beginning of her life inside med school was so normal. She had her books and like always she made everyone fascinated by her intelligence, until one day she saw someone a guy with big black eyes. He saw her and smiled at her when she was passing into the library.

At that moment Sonia knew that person will be special in her life, and she moved to talk to him.

"Your eyes made my heart beat so hard" Sonia talked to him with her beautiful voice, looking at him with shining eyes.

"My eyes seek for your love," the guy said with a pliable and romantic voice

Sonia and with these words had a hard feeling inside her, she couldn't believe she will have someone like him in her life. She was granted to be happy.

"My name is Dani, and I already know your name, "He said with confidence. 

"Really? How?" Sonia sighed and said with a shocked face.

"Everyone here knows you, you are so special " Dani replied.

"I would give up for everything else just to be with you" Sonia with her brilliant eyes looking at him and said.

"From the first time I saw you I knew that my heart will be in your hands, and now I feel like you took my soul," Dani said. 

Sonia, that intelligent girl who was once upon a time dreaming only about science and medicine, and never thought that one day, someone will change her life. Even his life was about to change after this meeting because Dani was such a genius guy, furthermore, he loved medicine for a long time.

Sonia and after getting what she wants, as well having a new person in her life who loved her a lot. These actions granted an exaggerated sense of self-importance and excessive admiration, and Dani didn't Remarque this in the beginning, besides he engaged for many love tentatives to kiss her and have sex with her, but she refused every time. She was that shy girl when he starts talking about love things, which is so normal in their age. 

After a long day of hardworking and studying in college, Dani was about to return to his house. He met another girl. An old friend from high school talking about old memories, and suddenly he looked behind him to find Sonia staring at them with angry eyes. Dani told his friend that he had to go and left her to go for Sonia.

"I thought you are a superior like me, I thought you are a good person how dare you to betray me with that girl" Sonia shouted with a hard voice and angry face.

"Wait, please let me explain to you, it's not like you think, " Dani said with a whining voice. 

"It's done, I don't want you anymore in my life" Sonia pronounced with a decisive voice. 

Dani didn't believe that she reacted to him that way, especially he didn't betray her in the reality. 

Sonia returned to her chamber crying and telling her friends how he betrayed her and everyone of course believed her. She made him such a poor man who lost a precious girl. Sonia could convince people of what she wanted. Dani had depression, even more, he felt so guilty and hated his old friend. he saw her as the main cause of his separation.

But what no one did know even Dani, is that Sonia is a narcissistic girl. She had that hard strange personality.  People like Sonia had a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others but inside them, they are so weak, and sometimes they are unhappy and disappointed.Genuine love must have a lover, a beloved, and the spirit of love. Otherwise, a relationship may exist, but it is not a truly loving relationship.