who are you?

When Sonia was a child her life was very hard, this was something she never forgot. her father was not good with money and lost it all. At this time in the village, people who had no money had to go to the workhouses. This was a place where the very poor had to work for food and a room. Sometimes they were sent to prison because they couldn't pay their rent, and this is what happened to Sonia's father. Sonia had to leave school but she didn't because of her love to studying .until one night when her father returned to the house and started arguing with her mom about money, when Sonia was in front of them her father bespoke with her and told her to go to her room, but she didn't. Sonia besought him to stop shouting, in spite of that he caught her and chided her, furthermore he beat her and suddenly she befell. In the next morning she had been awoken by the voice of her little brother. The innocent one in the house who couldn't understand what happened in that night. Bethinking of what happened we may say this is a normal accident that happened inside the walls of their house, unfortunately it isn't a simple accident. That night was enough to change Sonia's personality and made her a strong girl with dirty soul and cold heart, and a genius mind. Her mother noticed after all the big changes in their daughter but it was too late. After many years her father got a new job that brought him money, and become much known in their village he could pay all his rents and repair their house, other than he knew very well that Sonia didn't forgive him yet so he tried to talk with her.

"My lovely daughter and my only one. You know I loved you always and I will stay loving you until my death" her dad said to her with a lovely voice, and kept her hand.

"I know dad, but what I'm not sure about is if I still love you like before" Sonia said with a cold face and calm voice and let his hand.

Sonia's dad tried to recast again to express his love to her but her eyes stopped him from talking. The look towards him was enough to tell him that he overbore the limits at that night when he beat her. Her mother was close to Sonia's room and overhead the conversation. Her mother didn't try to enter neither talking or intervene, nevertheless she already knew the truth, and realized how much Sonia hated her father. Sonia's father went strodly out the room because he couldn't accept her hate to him.

"That night was the disaster. I knew it from the beginning." Sonia's mother sadly said

"I never know that I will make my only daughter hate me like that." Sonia's father said and tears in his eyes, and sadness covered his face.

"Go to sleep now. You have work to do tomorrow. I will talk with her in the morning and try to understand her feelings" Sonia's mother said.

Sonia was trying to sleep at that night after the conversation with her father, but the darkness of evil spread inside her room. The devil will try to take her mind and soul because he wants it all. He's up to no good. He is an extremely active. He is quite persistent. He is highly attentive, and he invests in both the now and the future. Worse luck and unfortunately Sonia felt in his trap and had been sowed by granule of hate, evil, revenge, and death. From all of that the narcissistic personality was made inside Sonia. All of her friends forsook of her because of her hard personality. When they find her tying up her own self-worth, and self-esteem into the experiences and emotions of others, which made them realize how hard she was and how dangerous, and awful her personality is. Aside from hating her and despising her personality and even discouraging her from a lot of people in the village, she could prove herself and made a statement about her life, which made everyone fascinated towards her gains and acquisition in her studies. She was a good liar with a second face with people until her last year of high school she was a stunning and had a hint of celebrity. She is driven to outperform herself and be the best by a desire for fame and acclaim but never a good person with her parents. One night was the most dangerous at all when she tried to kill her father when he was sleeping, and had been hesitated at the last minute. She discovered how hard it is to be a killer. Before killing her parents and going to med school. Sonia wasn't a killer but the serial killing phenomenon began to appear by rejecting everyone. Psychopathic behavior that is consistent with traits common to some serial killers include sensation seeking, a lack of remorse or guilt, impulsivity, the need for control, and predatory behavior.

"Where is Sonia "Sonia's dad asked.

"She is in her room. Why?" Sonia's mother asked.

"Her teacher told me today that she beat her friend and insulted her in front of everyone" Sonia's father replied.

"Maybe there is a reason for that. Our daughter isn't a bad girl to do something like that." Sonia's mother shouted.

"She can do anything. Look at her. She is not talking to me anymore." Sonia's father said.

"You beat her that night and you still expecting to talk with you. «Sonia's mother said.

"Even if I made a mistake that night, that doesn't mean it's a reason to hate me." Sonia's father said with a sad voice and tears in his eyes.

"Better know you made a big mistake that night, and you should fix it." Sonia's mother said.

Sonia inside her room listening of their conversation.