the corpse for his soul

James embarked on a lengthy journey with his cousin David. Wondering about his future and the connection that has made him someone tied to a lady who has never proven that she truly loves him save via long letters full of falsehoods and delusion. When we are on the verge of losing ourselves, the deep soul within us will reveal us the reality that hurts, but we learn from it. People learn from their failures, not from their successes. Neither love nor what she said will break the will of a lover who seeks the truth; the candles will light up and the light will spread.

"The journey is too lengthy, James." David stated.

"I told you that already. I must visit the island. "I need to know the truth." James responded.

"There's no need to overthink things, James." Everything is very obvious from the start." David made a wise statement.

"What exactly do you mean, David?" James inquired.

"Why do we dread hearing the truth, especially when it includes hearing something we need to improve?" David chuckled.

"Do you mean she didn't love me?" James inquired.

"Yes, she never loved you, James, and I'm certain of that." You doubted her feelings for you one day." David stated.

"We're not going to talk about our sentiments right now, David." Whatever the case may be, I'm going to find out the truth shortly." James stated, and he was so certain of his love, but not hers.

James and David are completely delusory. They had no idea what was going on the island. We can be content with what our minds conjure up to make us experience the joy of love and interest. Everyone enjoys being in a relationship with a lady who makes you fall in love with her, especially if she is intellectual and gorgeous.

Steven and Lyna were going to open the garage door on the other side of the island of evil.

"The garage is really dark." Let's take the lamp with us." Steven stated.

"I smell something." "What is this odor?" Lyna inquired.

"Oh my goodness! Look!" Steven yelled.

"Oh my God!" Lyna screamed and cried after witnessing the horrible scenario. Dani's body was there. He was no longer alive. Sonia has now proven that she has no compassion for anyone. Lyna couldn't believe Dani had been dead all along and perhaps Romeo as well, although they hadn't found him in the garage. Inside the darkness, the shock was murdering their spirits. It seemed as though evil was ready to invade their hearts and turn them black.

Evil existed in the sky, in hell, and throughout the globe with the intent of wreaking havoc on the entire planet. The devil will select the weakest person to dominate and manage his spirit. You will never be free once you are under his power. The fires of darkness will steadily consume you until you are all plunged in the darkest depths of hell, where no angel can penetrate.

"It can't be real, Steven," I say. This is a nightmare." Lyna's eyes welled up with tears.

"The person who murdered him is on the island. I'm baffled as to how a lady could murder a man like Dani. Finally, she is not a powerful lady." Steven stated.

"Perhaps she employed a somnolent to put him in a vulnerable position." Lyna responded.

"This is the only way," Steven stated emphatically.

"Let's find Romeo as soon as possible and we will escape off this island." Lyna said.

"I'm not sure she placed it here, the home or the forest." "Do you know where he may be?" Steven was perplexed and inquired.

"Let's go back to her house and offend her." Lyna screamed angrily.

"No Lyna. I'm not underestimating us, but whoever is capable of killing Dani must have some means." Steven stated. He was correct, since Sonia isn't a powerful female who uses physical force; instead, she was a clever assassin who made her victims weak in the first place so she could kill them. Dani had a large blood splatter. His spirit will never leave the island. His blood will live on eternity. He was the victim of a narcissistic lady who should not have escaped from prison. Sometimes we assist the devil by making it easier for him to destroy us. When the narcissist becomes a murderer, she will never forgive you. Furthermore, life should be just. Her victims are numerous. No one will forget the doctor or her parents, let alone her younger brother. The beast within her has reawakened, and he intends to murder once again. He will never feel empty since only blood can satisfy him. Your tranquility is a danger to him.

Dani was a townie who was born into a wealthy family that adored her children. Her parents had faith in him when he was a toddler. They trusted his way of thinking. He used to be the brightest child in the family, and everyone admired him for it. He enrolled in medical school after finishing his senior year of high school. The narcissist girl ruined what should have been a joyous year for him. It was unjust that you made a mistake and allowed such a lady to enter your life and wreak havoc. You waste time talking and attempting to persuade someone who will never understand you, neither you nor your feelings. Perhaps you can persuade yourself to find a way out, because remaining with a narcissist is like staying close to a fire without moving. It will not burn you at first since there is a barrier between you and the flames. However, the air, which is regarded precisely as the opportunities for the narcissist, will aid the fires in rising up and becoming close to you as well. It'll grab you and burn you if you don't stop.

What Steven was afraid of is happening now. They are inside the island with a narcissist killer, and they can't get our without helping Romeo.