Where is the killer?

It's difficult to lose someone you care about because it's like severing your heart into many parts and never finding a way to put it back together the way it was. Your soul will be shattered. When you feel yourself falling into the flames of love, the shadows appear and switch off the lovely fires, transporting you to the lowest pit of the earth where evil was born, where you will be cursed to spend eternity inside a cage with black chains. Only the power of love and light can save your life. I had never believed in real or pure love. For many years, I questioned it, but as life was ready to become gloomy, I saw some small beginnings inside that darkness glowing so far away from my sight. I asked many questions, and the response was "pure love." That felt like chilly air in my soul. It felt like the light shining after a long night of evil and nightmares in front of my eyes. The door to a fresh beginning is always open, but only if you open it promptly and without hesitation. It must be fast and continuous.

Lyna was eventually released from the hospital, and the government agreed to let her take Romeo with her. She was overjoyed that he would stay with her; in fact, he brought something fresh into her life, innocence, something she hadn't seen in many years. The police arrived on the other side of the island, and they didn't discover neither Sonia nor James, but they did find the bodies of Dani and Steven. That heartbreaking event that took Lyna's soul. It was a massive call to find Sonia, who had vanished. David, who felt horrible for leaving his cousin James alone. He informed his mother of what had occurred. After all, James' mother was depressed, yet she didn't stop him from going there.

Lyna was inside the home when she noticed Romeo playing. Suddenly, a flood of recollections flooded her thoughts. She remembered what the village's old witch had said. Lyna realized she needed to return to that village and consult with the old witch about what she should do.

When Lyna was in the kitchen, there was a brief pause and a tap on the door.

"Is anyone there?" Lyna inquired.

"This is Missa." Missa responded.

"How are you, Missa?" Lyna inquired.

"Nothing's wrong with me. I have a visitor for you." Missa said.

"Oh, you're back." Lyna stated oddly.

"Yes, it's been a long time since I've seen you," David remarked.

"What exactly do you want?" Lyna inquired.

"I'm on the lookout for my cousin." That was your fault on that particular day. Perhaps I could have rescued him if you had told me earlier." David yelled.

"Slow down. I was hoping to speak with you about your relative James." Lyna said.

"Say what you want to say." David inquired.

"James isn't dead, and she's not going to murder him." Sonia is in such poor health right now. She is aware that the cops are hunting for her, and she requires his assistance; after all, he is the only one who is unaware of Sonia's true identity, and I encourage you not to write him any type of letter informing him of anything." Lyna said.

"Do you mean I have to abandon my cousin's urge to kill?" You must be insane." David yelled in her face.

"No, she will not murder him." Sonia only killed one person who was aware of her true identity. James didn't know yet, which is a good thing. If she suspects he's telling the truth, she'll murder him." Lyna said.

"What should I do now?" "What are your plans?" David inquired.

"I'm going to exact my vengeance." Lyna responded.

"Revenge? Please don't bring Lyna." Missa said.

"Are you serious?" David laughed and added,

"No, I'm not joking. I will not let the lady who murdered my husband go unpunished. I know where she'll go and what she'll think. She used to be an old buddy of mine, therefore I am extremely familiar with her. I'm going to murder her with my appropriate hands." Lyna said.

"How?" David inquired.

"This is not your arrogance, and you must immediately leave the house." Lyna said.

"Actually, it is all of our business." Missa said.

"What exactly are you saying, Missa?" "What exactly do you mean?" Lyna inquired.

"What she really wants to convey is that we will assist you in killing Sonia." Sami stated.

"You, too, are present." Lyna was taken aback and said.

"We agreed to assist you, Lyna." Steven and Dani were also good friends of ours. We went to high school together and then went to college together. We can't let a serial killer like her go free. Furthermore, we must assist James before she kills him as well. After all, the slayer will murder once more." Missa said.

"I adore you, my friends, and Steven has always loved you." Lyna said.

Missa and Sami agreed to accompany Lyna and David. When Lyna informed them about her journey with Steven, the four agreed to travel to the village, but Romeo was left in the house of one of their friends, Jeanne. The journey to the village begins in the hope of finding anything that will assist them discover the murderer.

James and Sonia arrived on the new town on the opposite side. When James had his own money, he sought to locate a house for Sonia, who was merely disturbed and terrified of everyone. James realized how out of the ordinary she was. This gave James the impression that something is amiss, and that Sonia is strange and concealing something.

"How come you're acting like that?" James inquired.

"What exactly do you mean?" Just find a place to live, you moron." Sonia yelled in his face.

James, for some reason, was unable to respond to her. He assumed she was just anxious; he had no idea Sonia was striving to be the world's villain.

Finally, he located a place to rent, and they agreed to remain there for a few days until everything calmed down.