the true face

After many weeks of their separation, it looks like everything is normal and back to its habit, when Dani decided one day to have a new girlfriend and here the problems began because Sonia didn't accept to see him living a nice or happy life with another girl. For her, he is the one who destroyed her life, so she went to him one day, and he was talking to this new girlfriend. The surprise with exceptional by humiliating them in front of everyone, even he couldn't defend himself or his new girlfriend.

After that dispute, the new girlfriend retired from Dani and considered him as a betrayal person, as well as that she will never trust him anymore.

Dani entered in such a huge depression, he couldn't believe what happened in front of his eyes. He tried to talk to Sonia and make everything clear, but she refused. Every time they talk, she escapes or humiliates him and accuses him of betrayal. Until one day, and he is talking with his friends, one of them was a general doctor and by a simple look to Dani, he barely could Remarque how sad he is.

"Dani, I can see you are so sad today" curiously the doctor said.

"Please, I can't even talk about it," Dani said with a sad voice and tired eyes.

"It's okay, just tell me, maybe I can help you" the doctor replied optimistically.

Dani quickly confessed his story.

"That wasn't your fault let me explain to you everything, this girl Sonia is a narcissist person and all that she did to you, it was because of her personality, but let me warn you about something, this kind of person are so dangerous, you have to be careful from her acts and do not try to convince or even provoking her" the doctor looked at Dani and said with a calm voice but with a serious voice.

Dani felt so scared after what the doctor said, but in his deepest, he believed that he has to stop her, or she will never know her limits.

After two weeks, Dani met a new girl the one who will change everything in his life, because this one knows very well the story of Sonia. When Sonia saw them she attempted to have a dispute with him again, but that wasn't what she expected, because his new girlfriend didn't let him, furthermore she tried to defend him and everyone have been convinced that Sonia is wrong and Dani is a righteous person.

Sonia retired with evil in her heart. She didn't believe what he did to her. She returned to the chamber trying to convince all her friends about what happened, but everyone looked at her with strange angry eyes.

"Are you crazy? Leave him alone he is not yours, he doesn't love you anymore" everyone shouted on her face.

Sonia knew that she lost the war with Dani, but she didn't give up, that poison in her heart, that darkness in her soul will destroy anything that looked like an obstacle for her purpose. Apart from this and for the second time, she killed the new girlfriend with poison too, without letting any trace, even when Dani accused her no one did believe him, and the police said that she suicide. Unfortunately, there is no proof. Dani knew that Sonia is the killer, but no one will believe him at this rate. Inside those

conditions he didn't understand what to do, so he went to the doctor his friend who told him before about Sonia's illness.

« I told you, do not provoke her, what the hell are you doing Dani! " The doctor shouted on his face, with physical fatigue when he knew about the dead new girlfriend.

"I have to stop her, I don't have another choice" Dani replied with tears in his eyes.

"They will know about you, and your life will be finished in jail" the doctor replied with a determined voice.

Dani had been convinced about what the doctor said, and the only solution left is to change the college for the better, but the administration refused and ordered him to wait until the end of the year. Sonia didn't let him live in peace, sending him always messages of love and hate at the same time, humiliating him and looking at him outside with evil eyes and smile of killers, until one day Dani was so curious about Sonia's family and her pasta nd when he knew where she was born, he went to her village to find a lot of people knew her. Dani asked about her house, unfortunately, everyone was so silent, no one said any word, but Dani insist until he found an old woman in the street, and she told him the story of Sonia and how she killed her parents and run away from the house. Dani At that moment knew that he is in ave danger, so he decided to go back to the town and tell the police about what the old woman told him, to be surprised when he arrived with a letter from Sonia, telling him that she grabbed his little brother, and she knows about his trip to her village, and that she will kill his brother if he said anything.

Dani after reading her letter, retired from telling the police because he was scared about his little brother. The girl who killed her parents is capable to do anything. He went to the doctor to ask for some advice, but the tragedy was shocking because the doctor was found empoisoned in his office and it was so obvious who did that. there is only one killer who can commit all these crimes.

"What did you do ?! What did you do? Where is my brother, where did you take him?" without looking back, Dani went immediately to Sonia, shouting and taking a knife in his hand, and entered the class screaming. Dani was just screaming and screaming until the agents come to him, but he fainted, and when he woke up, he found himself in the hospital.

"I loved you, I just want you in my life I can't live without you" Sonia was looking with a sad look at him and said.

"I love you too, but my brother..." Dani with fear said.

"Don't worry, he is in the house with your mother " Sonia said.

"Thank you, " Dani said.

"You just love me, Dani. Be mine, and I will be yours" Sonia asked.