seeking for memories

People have always sought the truth since the beginning of time. Humans lived in peace for many years until the devil was created to ruin the beauty of life, to remove love and innocence, and to propagate hatred via darkness. The age of warfare between the good and the wicked never ends, and when one of the two prevails, the other hides, only to resurface stronger than ever to exact his revenge. When there is no light, life is like a closed door. When hatred destroys love and ignorance destroys relationships. Although no one can select his or her destiny in this life, we can choose how we live it. True, we create our personalities in childhood, when the normal ones are differentiated from the disordered ones, and this is was the case of Sonia.

Lyna realized her friends' affection when they agreed to assist her in locating Sonia. It will not be an easy journey for them, and Sonia is already aware that everyone is hunting for her. At this pace, hiding is her only option; even James began to believe the whispers, and he wondered why she was always worried and uneasy around him. She was uninterested in him. The truth began to emerge in front of his eyes. When you reach the point when you comprehend what the other person wants and enjoys, you will have arrived at the conclusion of your journey with him. Learning about his goals and the way he always looked at you. All of this indicates what was constantly going on within his heart and mind. That was never a fresh look at you; frankly, you were blind to recognizing the truth that was right in front of you, but you rejected it because you felt it wasn't the true one.

"Do you know how to get to the village?" Sami inquired of Lyna.

"Yes. As I have stated, once I suspected the truth, I went with Steven." Lyna responded.

"Let's just get on with it. "What do you have in your hand, Lyna?" Missa said.

"That old witch gave this potion to Steven." She instructed him to use it if he was about to offend Sonia, but he didn't. In fact, no one did. I was completely lost at the time. "I couldn't recall anything." Lyna expressed her sadness.

"Don't be concerned. You are not alone this time. We're here for you." Sami stated.

"I'm hoping we can locate James alive." David stated.

"I hope so as well." Missa said.

"James was unaware of Sonia's true identity. As a result, she will not murder him. Aside from that, she requires his assistance in fleeing from everyone." Lyna said.

"She'll make advantage of him." That assassin is really deadly. "I hope she doesn't murder anyone else." Sami stated.

"We're overthinking it, guys." Let us concentrate on our goal." Missa inquired.

"Yes, let's get to the village first, and then we'll figure out how to get Sonia." David stated.

The four members of the squad were on their way to the town when they noticed an elderly guy heading toward it.

"Good day, my boys!" "What are you doing?" The old guy inquired.

"We're hunting for the witch," Sami chuckled.

The old man gave Sami an odd look and then went away without saying anything. His steps grew more rapid than previously. When Sami spoke the term, he was perplexed.

"Don't say it in front of him." Missa yelled in Sami's face.

"She is correct. Sami, we don't want anyone to notice us." David stated.

"I'm not sure why, but his face is so familiar to me." Lyna stated oddly.

"What do you mean by his face being so close to your mind, Lyna?" Missa inquired.

"I'm not sure." Whatever the case may be, we barely make it to the settlement. Let's get started." Lyna said.

"It's the rain," David explained.

"I despise this weather," Sami said.

"Actually it's the perfect one. Now we can enter the village without making too many noises." Lyna said.

The fours entered the village, and it was so rainy and black clouds hided the sun. It becomes to be dark inside the village. Lyna tried to remember the localization of Sonia's house, but she couldn't find it quickly so they decided to have some rest.

"Let's have some rest we have to recuperate some energy. " Sami said.

"Yes it was a long trip." David said.

"This is the house where I slept that day with Steven." Lyna said.

Memories of love when Lyna was meant to live happily ever after with Steven, that day when he kissed her and demonstrated how powerful their love is, and Lyna hoped that one day she would live with him and their son. Darkness was staring at them that night, waiting for the time when she would be separated from her love and happiness forever, destined to a life of despair and hatred, a life full of revenge and blood. Lyna is going to end her life with the appearance of a murderer. When she was alone, she looked at the moon and reflected on how much her life had changed since the loss of Steven, her only and first love. When you lose your half soul and can't accept it since your existence is dependent on him, it's the most difficult loss in this world. You may suppress the sense of loneliness for a while, even to the point of living alone without feeling unhappy, but that is not how life is intended to be. Love is the light of our lives, and it has always been on the lookout for fairness and beauty. Life will never be as just as it is meant to be. Your heart will be melted in the fires of love expression, either through your body or speech. This manifestation, in whatever form it takes, is the sole proof of love. We can't keep our emotions hidden forever; they must be exposed one day, and then they will be the last destination of darkness and hatred in our world. To be a seeker of love, you must first love what is called love.