the secret of the house

The night expands as black angel wings, when Lyna and Steven were inside a house close to Sonia's old house. The room floodlight with a candle, and watching from the window the horror house were a family was killed.

"I still remember how she looked at me and told me that she is innocent" Lyna questioned what happened in front of Steven.

"I know why you are talking like that.in the end she is your best friend. Unfortunately you have to see the truth Lyna" Steven replied.

"I'm sure we missed something, it must be somewhere a secret of Sonia" Lyna said with an hesitating voice.

"I desire your heart and your pure soul Lyna" Steven looked at her eyes and said.

In the shadows her face was so close to his that he could smell her perfume, and then suddenly he kissed her. In all truth he had merely wished to look at her face, expecting only that the expression of aesthetic delight he might find there would correspond to what I knew was his own. That love scene was a proof why Steven wanted to convince Lyna. The reason why he must protect her was his love to her.

The night didn't finish yet when Steven kissed Lyna, then suddenly they heard a voice of walking outside.

"What is that?" Steven asked.

"I think someone is coming here to us." Lyna replied with a fear voice.

"No it's not coming to us. It's toward Sonia's house. Look over there!" Steven asked.

"I suppose it's an old woman." Lyna said with a wondering voice.

"What does she is doing here at this late time of the night? «Steven asked.

"Let's go and see. I can feel it. This old woman has the answer of our questions." Lyna said with high confidence.

"Come on!" Steven said and had been optimized.

When darkness falls, look up and be willing to check if the stars are still shining; because day will come. When Steven and Lyna went to the old woman they thought that the truth is so close to them. At some point you have to face the simple truth that you failed finding the truth. Furthermore the biggest surprise was waiting for them inside Sonia's house. When they reached it, the door was opened a little bit. Lyna had some fears and trepidation inside her especially remembering that spirits is inside that house.

"I'm hesitated Steven." Lyna said

"Don't worry I'm with you "Steven replied

"No. what if something wrong comes to you because of me? I will never forgive myself. Stay here outside I will go and see this old woman." Lyna worried and said.

"No way Lyna! You are not going there alone. Don't be worried nothing bad will happen.in the end she is a very old woman" Steven said.

They got in and all their breath trapped. They were most definitely not alone. Someone was in the house. They could hear her breath and a strange voice.

"I think she entered there" Sonia said.

"Let's rejoin her "Steven asked.

They opened the door of the room where the voice comes from, and they found the old woman setting on the ground with a lot of candles around her and blood on the floor, and there was a dirty smell. The windows are broken. An old, ripped curtain blows from a window and the door creaks open.

"This old woman is attempting for something, and I can't understand what she is doing right now?" Lyna asked with scared voice.

"She is using magic" Steven replied and fears appeared in his voice.

"Kind of spells I think" Lyna said.

Suddenly the old woman looked at them and her eyes were so scary, and Lyna didn't support that and a cry breaking from her lips. Steven couldn't calm her furthermore the old woman started using strange spells there, which made him in a panic situation. He used to be at that point a very wise man, so he took her hand and told her to get out, but the door got closed and he couldn't open it again.

"The door is closed. Oh my god. What's going on here?" Steven shouted and Lyna still crying and scared from what she saw.

He kept trying and trying but the door still closed. They looked at her and see how calm she was that woman, and only looking at them shacked and agitated. Finally Steven realized that he had to affront her, because there is no way to escape.

"What do you want and what are you doing here?" Steven shouted and asked her with an angry face.

"You should calm yourself, or the neighbors will hear your voice." The old woman said kindly and with a calm attitude, and a cold face.

"Answer him!" Lyna shouted with a crying voice.

"I'm a witch, if you are interested to know who I a." the old woman replied.

"It must be a nightmare.it can't be true what I heard now." Lyna said and still scared.

"No she is saying the truth. Who are you now bewitching?" Steven asked the old woman.

"To hear the answer you must give me something so precious for you two" the old woman replied with a smile.

"We don't have to give you anything you old witch. Let's go out Steven. Break the door." Lyna asked from Steven.

"The door will never be opened again until I give him permission for that." The old woman said with a confident voice.

Things start to creep up on you from the shadows! Although you can't see anything, you can hear them approaching. You try to run, but it just drags you deeper into the nightmare. Your heart is racing frantically. You open a door in an attempt to conceal, but a skeleton slams into your face. You scream as you struggle the bones that are entangling your arms and legs! Finally, you break free and flee down a corridor for your life. That was the feeling they felt when they used to be inside that room with that old woman.