potion of death

Every room in the house where the four were staying reminded Lyna of a bad memory she had with Steven. In the end, his soul remained on the island alongside Dani's. What a sad tragedy it was.

Lyna kept a tight eye out the window, just like she used to do with Steven.

"So that's Sonia's house out there?" Missa inquired.

"It is, indeed. I can recall every location now." Lyna responded.

"What are your thoughts, Sami?" "Where could she possibly hide right now?" David inquired.

"I'm not sure, but I doubt she'll be too far away from the island." Sami stated.

"She's got to be in the new town." It's the only spot that's near to the island." Lyna said.

"That's what I'm thinking as well." Missa concurred and stated.

"However, we must now see the old witch." She must be aware of something. "I'm certain of it." Lyna stated with assurance.

"I don't believe she'll arrive right now." It's 3 a.m.." David stated.

"I understand. She arrived at the same time as now." Lyna said.

"So she supposes to arrive now, right Lyna?" Missa inquired.

"Exactly." Lyna responded.

The old witch did not appear to Sonia's residence after some time had gone. The four buddies began to speculate about what they should do. Suddenly, they heard someone strolling down the street; the sound of his footfall was audible due to the night's stillness.

"Look, someone is approaching the home." When David was looking out the window, he said.

"She's got to be the old witch." Let's go chat to her." Lyna said, and she dashed over to her. She couldn't stop herself from crying when she saw the old witch's eyes and recalled the memories with Steven. Lyna began to cry, and her tears will not stop. The tragic loss of someone she cared about will live with her for the rest of her life.

"They will not forget about us." I recall her voice and the last glance she gave me when she was mine. I can hear her call out my name. Her lovely eyes, glowing with love, hope, compassion, and fire, looked at me as if I were a blank sheet of paper on which she could write whatever she wanted. I was her child, whom she could hold and kiss. I was her entire world. Who said we'd be divided by an awful power one day? Who claimed the devil could do such a thing to us? "Who will believe in light again?" whispered Steven's soul.

His soul is still blazing from within, even if his corpse is no longer there, but his spirit will always remain at the place where he returns to the world free.

"I warned you to be careful, my little child, but I believe you were wrong and not the murdered kid." According to the old witch.

Everyone was taken aback by what the old witch stated.

"How did she learn about Steven's death?" "Who told you that?" David inquired.

"No one informed her, David." This lady is capable of using black magic, and I'm confident she utilized it to discover the truth." Lyna said.

"No, I did not." But it was obvious that he died, and I'm convinced it was your fault." According to the old witch.

"How dare you say such a thing to our friend?" Missa yelled in her face.

"Please, Missa, calm down." Lyna inquired of Lyna.

"But she must respond to her inquiry," Sami inquired.

"Would you want to know the truth?" the elderly witch inquired.

"Please, yes." Lyna responded in a solemn tone.

For a little while, the old witch glanced at Lyna, realizing that she was suffering from sadness and that she would seek vengeance. Anyone can be killed by the old witch's terrible power. True, she previously stated that her spells would not work on Sonia due to her hard nature, but black magic has shown his ability to demolish hard spirits and murder the world's toughest individuals. Finally, the old witch agreed to assist the four pals in their assassination of the narcissist woman. The four friends entered Sonia's house with the old witch, who wanted to see them all in front of her eyes, and a candle between them. Everyone remained silent, waiting for the old witch to speak. She paused for a few moments before asking Lyna for her hand. Lyna didn't hesitate and handed it to her

"Your grief will never go away." Your heart will always be filled with hatred. Your spirit will drink vengeance's blood. You won't be able to continue forward until the killer dies, at which point you'll see the light and his spirit will emerge from the fires of darkness. Angels will guard you from behind." The old witch replied, and she meant the angels who were Lyna's pals. right away.

"This elderly lady must be insane." "Why should we believe what she says?" avid wondered.

"David, please stop talking." Missa inquired.

"You did not consume the potion. "Am I correct?" the elderly witch said.

"Yes. "How did you find out?" Lyna said.

"It doesn't matter how I found out. What matters now is how to permanently stop her." The elderly witch spoke up.

"We need to know her localization first," Missa said.

"Neither my magic nor my knowledge have any bearing on this." The old witch responded.

"Tell me how to put a stop to her." Lyna inquired.

"Use this potion to halt her, and this other one I'm about to give you to kill her." According to the old witch.

"What exactly is this potion?" Lyna inquired.

"I was aware of his death. That boy taught me what true love is, something I had not realized for many years. I simply knew when he died. So I attempted to produce the greatest potion I've ever made, and now it's no longer mine. "Take that, it's yours." According to the old witch.

"How should it be used?" "Could you perhaps clarify for us?" Missa said.

"The first potion, which Lyna already possessed, is applied on the killer's face to stop her and knock her unconscious, and the second must swallow it to die." The old witch responded. "The first potion, which Lyna already possessed, is applied on the killer's face to stop her and knock her unconscious, and the second must swallow it to die." The old witch responded.