the truth will rise again

It was difficult to put my faith in someone who became odd and obviously anxious. Because someone who is furious, is hiding something, whether it is good or harmful. When you notice this reaction, it's perfectly natural, but if it persists, it implies you need to find out what's going on. You can't stay blind for an extended period of time. Truth was designed to be as visible as light in front of your eyes. The path that allowed you to live in peace and happiness while accepting reality, even if it was difficult, was preferable to the unknown.

At one point, James bombarded Sonia with questions. He was aloof with her. When he gets upset at her, she notices how powerful his personality is. She tried to lie and use her cleverness to get out of the problem like she always did, but her attempts with James were futile since he had chosen to find out the truth.

"How could you speak to me like that, James?" Sonia stated.

"I no longer have faith in you." "I can see it in your eyes that you're lying." James yelled.

"Because I'm lying, that's why you're still with me." "Get the hell out!" Sonia stated.

"I'm not leaving until I know the truth." James insisted on staying with her and shouted angrily.

"What exactly do you mean by 'truth'?" Sonia inquired, agitated and anxious.

"The truth of Dani, and now you were outside, you claimed you were going to purchase some clothes, and suddenly you returned without anything, and it was a very unusual coincidence that people here found a dead girl in the clothing store." "Isn't that odd, Sonia?" James inquired, and he looked at her with suspicion and uncertainty in his eyes.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" "Are you suggesting I murdered Dani and the girl?" Sonia responded, and then she stopped talking because she remembered that James doesn't even know about Dani's death, and he barely knows that she was with someone named Dani. When James gazed at her, he was taken aback. When he heard her mention the name Dani like it was someone she already knew, and she also added the word kill, he knew Dani was dead. A flood of memories came flooding back to James, and he remembered what Lyna and Steven had told him about Sonia. He recognized she was lying to him all the time, but he has no actual proof other than what he heard.

"Dani, you killed her?" James inquired.

"Are you insane, James?" How could you accuse me in such a way? Of course not, he was simply a buddy, and I heard he was slain in town." Sonia stated.

"You never told me about a buddy named Dani, and there are a lot of stories about you and that you are a killer." James responded regretfully, and he was dissatisfied with his voice.

"James, please stop saying that. I'm not a murderer. You are well acquainted with me, and you are aware of how much I adored you. "You are my one and only man." Sonia stated this as she approached him and kissed him. In front of her, he felt vulnerable. His thinking was conquered by his passion for her. He embraced her.

"I adore you, Sonia, but I despise how you treat me. I despise it when I realize you don't care about my sentiments and lose control when you're ready to talk to me." James responded.

"I'm very sorry, James. I'm stressed because hearing all these rumors drives me insane. I'm always feeling lonely. You are the only one who has remained close to me. I sense your protection, and I require it now more than ever." Sonia stated. She was extremely adept at playing and convincing him to stay with her, but James was the innocent party in their connection. She succeeds in engulfing him in her darkness and imprisoning him in the cage of love, from which he cannot easily escape. That is why, when there is a strong connection between the two, there is love and hatred that may disrupt the link and cause the heart to govern everything.

"Now, James, tell me what you heard in town." Sonia inquired, intrigued by what others were saying.

"They believe someone killed the girl at the store, and the police are looking for the perpetrator." James responded.

"I'm hoping they locate the murderer." Sonia remarked, and she kept her cool in front of him, not making any suspicious gestures.

"Why are you asking now, Sonia?" When James inquired, he was chuckling.

"You already mentioned rumors. I'm terrified the cops will believe I'm the murderer. That's why I'm stressed out here and want to go out of town, James." Sonia responded.

"I will do anything for you, Sonia, if you want me to." "You adore me." I'll walk outside and check what's going on. If something happens and they mention you, I'll return shortly and we'll get away." James said, and he was solemn and solemn. He had no idea he was making the same error as everyone else.

"All right, honey. I adore you. Come home as soon as possible. "Please don't let me miss you too much." Sonia inquired. Sonia became quite agitated and preoccupied when he left the house.

"He'll find out shortly." What am I supposed to do? If James discovers the truth, this will be my ultimate resting place in this life. I need to find a means to get away without him." Sonia was conversing with herself. She began hastily preparing her clothing and everything she had taken with her from the island. Sonia resolved to flee once more. At that point, the four buddies and Lyna's group arrived at the new town. They had a difficult journey, but they have now arrived in the new town. For James destiny will give him a chance to see the truth maybe not now but it will be very soon.