The attractiveness of narcissists

The day after, and in the morning when everyone had been shocked by sad news. All the habitants of the village went to the only high school where Sonia and all the teens go to study to hear about the suicide of Sonia's friend. That friend, who had been humiliated by Sonia last day. Sonia's father returned to the house immediately searching for Sonia.

"What are you doing?" Sonia's mother shouted.

"What did she say to her friend? I have to know" Sonia's father asked with angry voice.

"You are not going to undertake her for this accident? Don't you?" Sonia's mother said.

"Do you think that was an accident? The girl suicides and everyone know very well that my daughter who humiliated her in front of everyone" Sonia's father said with a sad voice

Suddenly and without noticing her Sonia appeared beside them.

"It's not my fault dad. She was too weak to take hard weight of his life «Sonia sad with a calm voice and cold face, and an evil smile.

"Stop talking Sonia and go to your room. I will come and talk to you later" Sonia's mother asked.

"No. no one can tell me what to do" Sonia shouted and went to her room strodly.

"Can you see the evil in her face? She could face everyone. I can feel that she had changed «Sonia's father said.

"People change, but I know how to recuperate my daughter" Sonia's mother said with a confident voice.

"I trust you. Now I have to go the solace of our neighbors" Sonia's father replied.

"Please do. I will come after you to see her mother. Oh the poor mother. She will be doomed in darkness forever.

Sonia was inside her room. Looking to the ceiling how dark it is. She barely could hear the voices outside. She was on guard, believing that others are constantly trying to demean, harm, or threaten her. These generally unfounded beliefs, as well as her habits of blame and distrust, interfere with her ability to form close or even workable relationships, and she constantly worked to convince that her friend deserved what happened to her, and she had nothing with the suicide of her. This darkness inside her mind will destroy anyone try to stop Sonia, barely undercutting her. The only solution left for her mother to define and defy Sonia was giving her so much love. Love with light to take on the gorgeous soul of Sonia. In spite of that it will be for sure that she will affront them with all her force and show no mercy, because her personality was made to withstand against anyone tries to change or put a new better life on her. Sonia's mother went to Sonia's room, after going in she found Sonia on her bed looking to the ceiling. Her hair made her mother remembers the old memories when Sonia was that beautiful shining girl.

"My lovely daughter! I missed your voice" Sonia's mother looking at her and said.

"I know about what are you thinking mom." Sonia replied and her eyes full with tears.

"You do. I'm thinking about your hair" Sonia's mother laughed and said.

"My hair?" Sonia asked

"My little girl. Her hair, black and straight, moves as soft prairie grass in summer wind. It gives contrast to her face, sweetly dark upon soft brown skin. She had woven into the beauty of this place rather than a thing apart. There is something of her spirit here in the trees and the waterways, as if they are always in communion, ever happy together" sonia's mother said and looking with happy voice, and softly she took her hand.

Sonia took hardly her mother's hand. She couldn't let go her because she missed after all the old days. She used to be her parents' only daughter, with a happy life and enjoying when her little brother came and take her hair.

"Sonia! You are a very intelligent girl, but you have to stop overvaluing your abilities and attributing your failure to the ill-will of others. It will destroy you soon. I always trusted you and I will always trust you." Sonia's mother said calmly and wisely.

Sonia looked at her mother's eyes and kept her silence. Sonia's mother believed that she is convinced about what she said, and she will return to her normal life as she used to be. But the truth is Sonia as a narcissist person, so she will be a very good actress. She could hide her true face from her mother. We often dislike being associated with those who lie, but we all lie from time to time.

Lies come in various kinds and sizes, from omissions of information to outright lies, but when it comes to narcissist people, they are professional. They can play with your mind and feelings, and that's exactly what happened to Sonia's mother.

Sonia's father arrived to the house. Few steps separated him from looking to her parents

"May god give you a strengthening patience for your lost" Sonia's father said with a sad voice, and waiting for the hard reply.

"May god bless you my friend. " The father of Sonia's friend replied with tears.

Everyone there were looking to Sonia's father with a strange look, but that was the look of hate, detest, and loathe. Sonia's father realized how hard his life will be in the village. When he thought that his life is about to be better than before, until darkness spread again. That was a sad, and his feelings of all kinds may fuel sin or virtue. However, he can only work the magic of light and forget everything and forgive himself and his daughter. Hard life but no way, no more than loving and accepting ourselves that will take us out of darkness and hate. Sonia's life was so hard, and no word can give us a description of what she saw but in the end she will survive because each of us will listen to the darkest side of his soul which will help him to stay alive.