The craka 🧑🏻‍🦱

Matteo

I woke up this morning to my mother yelling at me. I'm currently getting ready for the first back school yay! I put on something basic Peep the fit:)

 I'm currently getting ready for the first back school yay! I put on something basic Peep the fit:)

You like the fit you Wattpad readers and yes I can see you. I make my downstairs to grab something to eat because I'm not going to school with an empty stomach that's illegal.

I see my mother making breakfast I swear this woman will make enough food for 20 people sometimes she forgets only has three kids and my dad. I'm the oldest of 3 my younger sister Grace (14) and my other sister, Tilly. (10)

"Hola Familia," I say walking into the kitchen. My mother looks at me and smiles and my father says good morning. I ate as if my life depended on it food is good food is life. "Ight I'm leaving Grace let's go". She rolls her eyes because she hates school with a burning passion.

Time skip😵‍💫

I'm walking towards the school and I see her Tiana I had a crush on this girl since the beginning of last year I like her because she wasn't like the other girls. Pulls the Debbie Ryan😏.okay let's go back to her, had a nice body her lips her eyes so brown her perfect big tits her ass that makes me wanna-

"Metto over here" my best friend Jonathan aka Jojo pulls me out of my train of thought about my Pookie. "Sup man," I say as we do our handshake. "Are you ready for senior year?" I say as we walk towards School. Then I felt a body hit my back.

I turn around and see Tiana staring back at me like she was in a trance. " are you done eye fucking me". I say with a smirk. "I-I-I uh no," she says nervously. I- I made her nervous this Can't be.

I felt bad but my Dad trained me not to show emotion when it's not necessary so I didn't

I felt bad but my Dad trained me not to show emotion when it's not necessary so I didn't. "Sure you weren't," I say while playfully rolling my eyes. jojo and I went back to walking in the school. "Do you smell that Jojo" "like what" he raises an eyebrow "like smelly teenagers that will piss me off this year" went to enter the office to grab our schedules?

"I thought you're going to therapy for your "issue" so boxing not helping," Jojo says in Concern. I was about to answer when I heard a dying hyena called Emily. Emily fuck twice last year then notice she was getting attached so I dropped her as my fuck buddy and never again.

"Hey, baby". Saying trying to look cute. The bitch looks like a constipated frog why did I not notice this before? I can't believe I lost my V-card to her if there were an uno reverse card for this shit I would've used it. Because I lost my mind as well as my innocence. Someone give me a tissue. Inner me looking like Naomi Campbell.

Let's get back to regular programming

Let's get back to regular programming. "I'm not yours Emily go away". I say stern Voice "Come on baby don't be like that" Emily whined  " Emily listen I will never be yours so get the fuck away from me" I say getting more annoyed "What are you going to do, hit me?"  She crossed her arm across her no existent boobs.

"No, but I will get my sister matter of fact she just started today" I say holding my hands together and tilting me help. she rolls her eyes and walks away. "She's lucky I'm not a girl I would've Fought her a long time ago," Jojo says while opening his locker. I chuckled lightly.

I noticed ppl were staring at us because of the commotion and Emily started I was scanning the room the I met honey-brown eyes. It felt like forever then her friend dragged her away.

"Hey, can you hear Matteo?" I turn to Jojo. "Sorry, what did you say" " I said what class do you have first" "Oh I have AP English with Mrs Matthews" "Same".

Tiana

As we walked into the school I heard the commotion. "Damn there's already a fight on the first day of school," Gigi said looking over the crowd I follow just in case she was dragged into the mess. She has a problem with putting her nose in places where it doesn't belong. But at least I get the latest gossip from her.

And I see Emily and Matteo yelling at each other. "Emily listens I will never be yours so get the fuck away from me," he says. "I wonder what happened," Gigi says. then Emily walks away. I see Matteo looking at everyone than me. I started to get hot under his gaze. Seconds later my legs are moving again thank God for Gigi I felt like I was stuck.

I went to English and he was there, he noticed me and a small smile appeared on his face

I went to English and he was there, he noticed me and a small smile appeared on his face. I looked around for a chair there were two left and right next to him back of the class Gigi and I had no choice but to sit next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second CHP. I don't know that there are lots of grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes in here but at least I got a second CHP 🥴