Date 🥴

Matteo.

She hugged me back I was shocked. "Uh, Matteo you're holding me a bit too tight" "Uh sorry didn't mean to," I say pulling away from her. "It's okay nice time just loosen your grip" she said grabbing her bag.

"Okay bye see you at school" I watch her ass jiggle in her shorts as she walks towards her car. I 100% need a cold shower.

Tiana.

I'm driving home I can't help but think about feeling Matteo's little friend touching me while I was hugging him.

Time skip 😵‍💫.

It's Friday which means cheer tryouts to be honest I only do it to keep in "shape" and flexible for someone who's on the curvy side. Gigi and I have been doing cheer since the start of middle school.

"So are you excited for cheer this year," Gigi said while walking out of the lockers "yea we get it every year and nothing new" I was walking backwards and hit something. It's the one and only Matteo "Are you going to cheer tryouts" he said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, you?" I say pointing at him "Football" he said fixing the strap of his duffel bag. "Oh right, don't get hurt okay" smiled at him. walking away from this awkward situation.

"I think he likes you". Gigi mumbled

"What"

"I'm just you guys are getting real close"

"What do we just do are assignment together"

"Yeah you went to his house like say day this week and we just started school"

"Yeah, whatever. You know this reason I can't date"

"Yeah you liking a white boy is hard because you're not sure if they like black girls or they will date you because they have POC fetish and it's hard to date black boys that like black girls and if they it's always a light skin or mixed girl,"  she said playing with her shirt

"And if we do date his family could be racist," I say while fixing my ponytail.

"Okay everyone welcome to cheer tryouts. And please don't watch the football team I'm begging you we need to Focus" the cheer coach announced while looking at her clipboard.

The football team started walking out of the locker rooms and going to the other side of the field. "Hey Tiana," Matteo said I gave him a simple smile and wave. I felt someone burn a hole in the side of my face It was an Electric chair ....oh I mean Emily. I swear what's wrong with this not my fault that you're the school that.

Matteo.
Practising for football season but I couldn't help staring at Tiana. She looks so happy while doing cheer. Boom 💥 ball in my face. I see JoJo stand there holding in a laugh. "Man come on what the hell," I say rubbing my forehead

" I was calling your name like a million times," he said while giggling

"Well next time don't throw a ball at my face," I say rolling my eyes.

"Matteo go get an ice pack for that" Coach said with concern in his voice.

While walking to the nurse's office I saw Tiana somewhere I ran up to her and asked her what she doing. "Oh me I'm just filling up my bottle everybody knows the drinking fountain next to the nurse's office has the coldest water," said. I nodded agreeing.

I didn't realise she walks so slow I can't tell because she has to carry all that ass or she has short legs or both. " hey jump on my back" I say going down on one knee.

"What"

"Jump on"

"Okay but I'm not light"

"Matteo"