Mr. Lonely 😕

Tiana.

"Matteo I'll be back before you know it," I said putting on my last piece of jewellery.

"I know but you be so far away from me," he said whining. He has been like this since I got my approval to work.

 He has been like this since I got my approval to work

"Only eight hours," I said. Grab my bag that Matteo bought me. He got me like ten so I can stay home with him.

"Don't you have a company to run," I said he rolled his eyes.

"Why can you work from home like me," He said putting his arms snakes around my waist.

"No I have to be face to face the inmates in the prison" i said I put my arms around his neck.

"So zoom doesn't exist" he said I let go of him but he was still holding me and his hands were on my ass.

"Matteo I'm going to be late" i said pushing him off.

"Be with me" He said rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour.

"I going outside to my driver" I said standing near the door. He huffed and grabbed my hand dragged my me down the hall to go downstairs.

"Matteo what did I say about walking to fast I'm a whole foot shorter then you" I said trying to keep up. He stopped and picked me bridal style.

"Here let me drive you to work," he said grabbing the keys to his Tesla.

"Let me play music." I said and put the address for my work.

"Geez Tiana 45 minutes away from me" He said I have him a confused look.

"Your saying like I'm going to the other side of the country" I said .

"Might as well be"he said reversing out of the garage.

We drove to the prison. The whole ride there's was give a lecture about the prisoners and anything happens I should immediately call him.

"We are here" he said I went to open the door but he put it on child lock.

"Open the door." I said I said getting annoyed.

"Okay but I'll will open the door for you" he said he went around.

"One last hug" he said

"Fine." He lifted me up and placed his hands on my ass. Gave me a kiss like he wanted to eat me up.

"Matteo I have to leave. Put me down" I said he obeyed.

"I love you bye" I said gave him a kiss on the cheek.