His gone💔

Tina.

It's been a few months since I last saw Matteo. On that Sunday day after Prom he dropped me home and I'll kiss him goodbye like always. The following week after he stopped showing to school and football practice. The girls and I went to his place, knock nobody opened the door. We looked through the windows, there was no furniture and it was super clean like nobody lived there. He deleted his number and all his social media like what the hell.

Skip to last day of school......

"Tiana we graduate tomorrow and we have our future to worried about. You need to get over him, he left a bad bitch" Tiffany said.

"Your right" I said it's true I don't need to spend all my days being sad for a boy. Fuck men but he was so good in bed he knew how to fuck me right but this pussy knew how to Put him to sleep after.

"Oh no she's having flashbacks shake her," Bella said Gigi shook me as her life depended on it.

"Geez I'm good" I said.

"Alright, class we need to get to the auditorium to do our last graduation practice," Ms Mattews said I'm going to miss her it wasn't Matteo and I wouldn't be to be together I enjoyed the six months together it was so sweet he was so nice and handsome-

"Tiana we need to leave" Gigi said getting off her chair.

Graduation Day.........

"Tiana Evangeline Addams"

I walked up on the stage shook the principal's hand and took a photo. My family came from Texas to see me graduate, can someone tell me why Africans are so loud damn but I love them.

"We are finally free" Tiffany said

After celebrating with my family I got to go to the beach to see the sunset for the last time with my friends. We moving to New York for University.

"Goodbye sunshine California hello New York" Bella said on the plane on the way to our new life.

Time skip in New York....

A/N: New York concrete jungle wet dream tomato. Sorry I just had too💀🥴

We finally made it to New York we got a big 4 bedroom and bathroom apartment. We decided to share an apartment because we don't want to spend too much money. New York is very expensive especially for four College students that earn a lot.

 New York is very expensive especially for four College students that earn a lot

We spent the first two weeks of summer decorating our apartment

We spent the first two weeks of summer decorating our apartment. That shit was exhausting and stressful.

" finally I just finish organising the kitchen" Tiffany said.

"We did so so good look at us" Bella said.

"Let's go out. Ever since we were to busy to go out your birthdays" Tiffany said.

A/N: Bella and Tiana have the same birthday that was one of the reasons they become friends when they were kids. Crony I know🥴and let's act like you can go clubbing at the age of 18 in the US, because In Australia you can.

"Let's go clubbing" Gigi said.

We spent the next couple of hours getting ready. This summer is officially hot girl summer, I'm unlocking my inner hoe.

 This summer is officially hot girl summer, I'm unlocking my inner hoe

"Wow Tiana slay queen" Gigi said hyping me up

"Give us a spin" Bella said

"Damn Tiana you got all that ass you don't want to shear" Tiffany said wiping my tears.

"For real though someone of us are built like a cereal box" Bella taking a picture of me.

"Oh that's nice send that to me" I said.

"Okay girls hot girl summer has officially started" Gigi said we overlapping our hands.

"But you have a boyfriend" Tiffany said raise an eyebrow and we all looked at Gigi in confusion.

"We broke up on text I gave myself one hour to cry and brush it under the carpet" she said.

"Awe Gigi" We all said she waved it off I can tell it was eating her up but I didn't want to pry to make her more uncomfortable.

"Okay let's go" Tiffany said

"Whoo" We all cheered.

We made it to the club it was hot and gross, I've never seen so many sweaty people in my life. The lights were dimmed, music was so loud you can hardly hear the person next you. I can tell my voice will gone by the end of the night form all the yelling.

"Hi girl can I get you a drink" A voice from next to me at the bar. He looked clean like he took care of himself tall but not as tall as Matteo, dark skinned I can tell he hits the them gym.

"Yeah sure," I said I'm not going to pass a free drink.

I spent the whole night the new guy found out his name Nick. I told the girls I was leaving with him I'll meet the in the morning, they were all going to stay together and go home.

"Fuck you Matteo"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Chile anyways. 😐

Love you 💕