The bad boy.😈

Matteo.

"Matteo I called your parents about what happened today" The principal said.

"Your suspended for two weeks but your allowed to
Go to football practice because your the quarterback" she add

She gave me a slip about my suspension. I left to go change for football practice.

I went on the Field. "Matteo come here" coach said.

"Today as as punishment for fighting you gonna join the cheer team and help the with practice" Coach said with a serious tone.

"What are you can't serious" I said in shock.

"I am now go to them" He said to the cheer team. I started to walk them. I Heard the football team laughing at me, I turned and glaring at them.

"Alright guys this Matteo his joining us today" The cheer coach said.

I heard Tiana and Gigi giggling. I rolled my eyes.

The started to work on some moves and I copied.

"Wow you are natural" Emily came up to me and started to touch my arm. I smacked away.

"Go away emily your weird." Her faced turning red from embarrassment. She walked away.

"Hey what was that about" Tiana said to me looking dead the eyes.

"She being weird again. I need some bleach for my arm." I said. She chuckled.

"Can you do a round off" She said walking backwards.

"What the hell is the hell is that" I said.

She Showed me. I was impressed that's my girl.

"I can't do that I'll break my neck" I said holding my neck. She laughed at me. "But I can do a backflip"

"Gigi come here" She Yelled.

"What" Gigi said.

"Matteo are going to have a competition to see who can do the best cheerleader" Tiana said.

"Okay" Gigi said

"Not to toot my own Horn but I'm best cheerleader in the state" I said.

"Right let's then" Tiana said.

Little does she now I used to do gymnastics when I was younger. And I lied about the round off.

We did a few tricks here an there at this point the cheer and the football team was watching us. I was a little rusty but I was keeping up.

"And tada" Tiana said. We turned everyone was watching us.

"Matteo your good" the cheer coach said Looking shocked.

"Yeah it's whatever" I scratched my head.

Practice ended we all went to change and go home.

Tiana.

"I can't believe Matteo did all those tricks" Gigi said packing her duffel bag.

"Yeah I know right" I was shocked and impressed.

"Sasha would you leave me for a black bitch" I heard Emily say on the other side of the lockers.

Gigi and I shared a look. Who was she talking about it better not be me.

"I wouldn't never" Sasha said.

What the hell. Gigi gave me a look too leave the locker room. I got up because I was not in the mood for bullshit today till I heard.

"Tiana and her Asian firend get off the team they're ruining a reputation but they're only in the team for diversity" Emily said.

"Imma hit her" Gigi whispered she looked livid. I pulled her out of the locker room. I didn't want her to get in trouble like I did. We were walking out of the school she was crying because she was angry.

"It's okay Gigi she suck up craka bitch that thinks better then everyone because she white" I said holding her.

"I know I just wanted to pull her hair extensions out and give her a nice black eye" She giggled. She pulled away and gave her a small smile.

"What wrong" Jojo said giving Gigi a hug. She told him what happened.

"Imma go home Gigi I will call you to check up on you okay" I said backwards to my car till I hit something hard. I turned around it was Matteo giving me a smile. His so cute. I wrapped my arms his neck.

"Can you pick me up and walk me to my car please" I said giving a huge smile.

"Sure jump" he caught me midway. And started to walk to my car.

"So what are you doing this weekend" He asked. Placing me on the hood of the car. He stood between my legs.

" nothing probably doing homework. Why" I said.

"I told my parents about you and wanted to know if you would like to come to dinner on Friday night" He said avoided my gaze.

"What whoa" I said.

"Yeah it's fine you already met my mother" He said reassure me.

"But she heard us upstairs doing staff" I wanted to cry every time I thought about it.

"It's okay you'll be fine and also I got suspended for fighting so I won't be in school for two weeks but I'm allowed to go to football practice" He said it so casually like it's an every day thing.

"And you'll claim about as this could ruin your chances to go to College" I said touching his cheek.

"I'll be fine don't worry about me" He said giving me a kiss. I love when he does that. It was getting heated. We Heard someone clear their throat.

"aaa Tiana you said you'll take me home" Gigi said putting her hand on her hip.

"yea yea get in" I said getting off the car and going to the drivers said.

"Matteo my man take me home thank you" JoJo said and walked towards he car.

"I didn't even say yes" Matteo yelled. Jojo just shrugged his shoulders.

We drove passed his car.

"Later boys" Gigi said wiggling her fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello how was life.😛

Love you 😍