Mabe later Baby.🙄

Tiana.

It's been a few week since I played tennis with Matteos Parents it went great. My mother is really supportive of Matteo and I relationship.

Today I'm wearing a simple outfit.

Chris and I where running late for school

Chris and I where running late for school. Because we slept in and mom forgot to wake us up.

"It's  9.30 am" I said getting of the car. We went to the office to sign in.

I walked in Second period. I had Chemistry I hated that class because teacher was a ugly dog he is so annoying and he had a short temper. I walked in and we locked eyes.

"It's very nice of you to join us Ms Addams" He said.

"Go sit and the book work do page 203" he said
A/N: the teacher is not getting a name because he doesn't deserve a name.

I just nodded and gave him my late slip. I sat down next to Matteo. He pull my chair closer to him and held onto my waist like I'm trying to run away.

"Hello to you Matteo" I said looking at him.

"Where's the rest of your shirt" he said.

"I think Elmo has it or the Cookie Monster I don't remember actually" I said tapping my chin.

"It's not funny I don't like when people look at what's mine you should zip up your jacket" he said zipping up my jacket.

"No it looks cute this way" I sad pulling down the zip.

"Okay when a guy looks at you  it's on sight" he said.

The day was over. I swear I wanted to burn down the school so bad.

"Hey do you want to come over later and go in my hot tub.

"Yeah let me pick up my stuff and drop my brother home" i said kissing him goodbye.

Time skip........

"Matteo stop tickling my toes" I said trying to move away from him

"Matteo stop tickling my toes" I said trying to move away from him. He grabbed my leg move my closer to him. Now I was on top of him.

My hands were on his shoulders. He started to undo my Bikini strings, now my ass was exposed.

"Matteo- Ah" he slipped a two fingers in cunt and curled them. My making my head fall back. We connected the lips, and started to fall into a heated make out session while he was pumping his fingers into me. My moans were muffled by his mouth.

He lifted me up so he can pull down his trunks. His member went inside me, making him moan and curse under his breath.

"Fuck your so tight" he held onto my waist. My arms where around his neck holding him tight. I never thought I would me riding him in a hot tub.

"Shhh Matteo f-faster .... AAAA" his pace went faster. He slapping my ass causing me to yelp it felt so good. I felt a familiar knot in stomach signalling me that I was close. My walls clenching around his dick.

"You want to cum baby? You have to wait for me so hold it " he said making eye contact. From him looking at me made me want to cum right that second.

A few Thrust I felt him twitch inside me so I knew he was. I glad no one was home because I was so loud.

Time skip.......

"Tiana where watching princess and the frog again please I'm tired" He was Whining like a little kid.

"Fine I'm going home then" I got off the bed and started to walk to the door. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. Bounce couple of times.

"Fine I was joking we can watch Princess and the frog" he said crawling onto me smuggling he face in between my breast. I played with his hair while watching the movie.

I was thinking damn did i really let this white boy throw me like it nothing. Damn my people will never be free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So basically I have a fat ass and can't tell me nothing✌🏾🥴

Love you 😍 💕

Not proofread😮‍💨