Boy bye✌🏾

Tiana. This is for my bestie MikylaThompson   💕

I'm at Matteos house chilling. It's Friday and I'm meeting his parents, not going to lie I'm sacred.

His parents are taking Matteo, his siblings and I to a fancy restaurant

His parents are taking Matteo, his siblings and I to a fancy restaurant. I never felt so fancy.

"Mettto can you help me put my shoes on" i said weaving my shoes giving him a coy smile. He huffed and sat on his bed and put shoes.

"I can't believe your making me put your shoes on" he said fixing the strips of my shoes. I placed my hands on his shoulders so I won't fall.

"Your forgetting that your my bitch" I said with confidence and chuckled. He got up and rising an eyebrow.

"Yeah say that and till I bend you over and fuck you with no remorse"He said holding my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He leaned down and started to make out. His hand went down to have a nice squeeze of my ass. Welp in pain giving him more access to my mouth. My panties were soaked.

He sat down on his bed. My left leg went between his legs. One of his Hand gripping on my throat while the other was going up my leg.

"Jesus" Quickly snapped our head to the door i
Swear that we got whiplash and nearly broke your necks . We saw his sister Grace at the standing at the door.

"Y'all couldn't wait till we came home" She said cross. Bro she low key remains me of Chris.

"Hey bestie nice to see you again" I said getting off matteo walking towards her to give her a hug which she gladly accept. I see her all the time I come over she really sweet and funny.

"Mom said we have to leave" she said before leaving the room.

"Okay let's go" Matteo said. Walking towards the door.

"Hello my good sir your not going to hold my hand"  I said crosssing my arms.

"Sorry my lovely girl" He said holding out giving me a a big smile. His so cute, he looked good in his suit.

 His so cute, he looked good in his suit