i miss him🤍

Tiana.

Winter break was over and started a week ago. Matteo has tried to call and text me after two days he stopped. I really do miss but he kissed the one person I really hate most.

The start of high school I made a promise to myself not to date anyone, because I want no destructions from preventing me to get good grades and graduate. But broke that promise for him.

"Can't believe you let a white nigga brake your heart" Chris said laughing in the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes.

"Laughing to hard for someone who can't drive" I said he gasped dramatically.

"The amount of times you nearly made me walk to school and home. Because I said something that's not deep" he said crossing his arms like a child.

"Well don't make fun of me" I said.

We made it to school and told Chris to meet me at my car after school like always. It was a bit chilly today I put on a hoodie and a checkered jacket

 It was a bit chilly today I put on a hoodie and a checkered jacket

I walked into the school walking towards my locker. I opened it I felt someone behind me I smelt his cologne so I knew it was him.

"Tiana you can't ignore me forever" he said. I grabbed what I needed for the day closed my locker. I turned to him I looked what he was wearing and of course we are wearing something similar.

 I turned to him I looked what he was wearing and of course we are wearing something similar

"What do you want" I said

"Can we talk in my car class doesn't start for another 10 minutes" he said pulling out of the school. I just let him take me because he was bigger and stronger then me. He is so scary when angry, The look in his eyes is not normal it's like The screaming murder.

We made it the car he opens the door for me I said a small thank you.

"Explain what happened at the party" I said looking at him dead in the eye. He explained what happened.

"I'm truly sorry it meant nothing she kissed me I have no reason to like her she gross and I don't who even invited her in the place she pretty much showed up out of nowhere" he said he looked really said.

"Okay but when she kissed you it look you were not going to push her away" I said.

"It caught me off guard" he said. I hugged him I really missed him.

"Okay I forgive you but if you do that shit again we are done and chopping your dick off" i said I didn't want to let go of him is mine and his stuck with me forever.

A/N: poor Tiana she doesn't know what's coming.*evil laugh"

He kissed me it was slow and filled with love it felt like we were floating everything around us disappear it felt really amazing.

" I miss you Tiana" he said pulling away

"It's only been two weeks but I miss you too"

We went to class and I made him carry my bag everywhere because why not.

"It's lunch time" I said happily doing my little happy Dance lunch time is the best time of the day. Matteo always brings good food to school so I'm eat his food like always and he'll bring two lunch boxes to school for me and him. I sat next to him with big smile on my face he looks at me he knows what's good.

"Here I only brought one lunch box because I didn't we'll get back together but I don't mind sharing" he said I nodded with excitement

"Here I only brought one lunch box because I didn't we'll get back together but I don't mind sharing" he said I nodded with excitement. He took forever to open the lunch box so I opened it myself.

"Geez last I checked it was mine" he said acting all shocked.

"Whatever" I said in sassy tone.

Time skip😵‍💫.......

The day was over I never been so happy, but I have cheer practice.

"We have at a home game next week so girls let's get excited" my cheer coach said.

"Prom is next month on Valentine's Day have you found your dress yet" Gigi said we were doing stretches on the floor.

"Oh shoot i forgot but it's okay I have four weeks" i hope Matteo asks me, I know his my boyfriend but I'll still what him to do it.

Time skip😵‍💫.....

"Bye Matteo" I gave him a kiss goodbye.

"I can't believe you waited for me" I said to Chris.

"I wasn't waiting for you I was checking out the girls on the cheer team" he said with smirk

"You're weird motherfucker" I said shaking my head.

We made it home. I almost forgot to mention my father and I have got to know each other his not a bad guy. He got a house 20 minutes away so we get to see him on weekends. And my older brother got to meet him on Christmas Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bro did you y'all see the way Will slap Chris 💀

Love you🥴