Halloween 🎃

Matteo.

Today was the Halloween party. Tiana wasn't in the party mood because she was on her period but she still wanted to keep me company.

Before picking her up I wanted to Surprise her with a period box and put her favourite snacks and things she needs for the time of her month.

Me: omw to pick you up to be there in 20min.

Tiana Da Princess 💕🐸😘: okay. Just fixing my hair.

20mins later.......

I knocked on her with her Period box.

"Hi baby" she said opening the door.

"Neonata you look amazing"

"I look just like you" she rolled her eyes.

We Decided to look like a mafia couple for Halloween

"Let's go up in my room no one home but me"

"What are we going to do tianaaaaa"

"Nothing matteo" she said.

not gonna lie when she's on her period she's mean and I'm kinda scared of her she's usually so nice but damn.

I followed her upstairs I got a perfect view of her ass. I wanted to touch it, I knew she would punch me right in the nose. She is such a bully for a short person. She hits me every time I annoy her.

"I like your room" I said.

"I totally see me fuck senselessly on this bed," I said putting the box on her bed. And walking behind her grabbing her by the hips.

"Yep, I see putting you in all types of positions this way, that-"

She turns around And puts her hand on my mouth.

"You can't say those things when A girl is on her period"

"Why," I said pulling her to her bed and placing her on my lap now she straddled me.

"Because we are more horny on our period" she said putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I can't even finger you anymore"

"Matteo ever since I lost my v-card three weeks ago we been doing it every day" she wrapped her arms my neck her head was on the side of my face rested her chin on her arm. I snaked my arms around her waist. Made circles on her back.

We were like that for a few minutes.

"Okay I want to see want you got me"

"Just small things for you period" I said blushing.