Whore from Whore town🥱pt2

MikylaThompson 

Tiana.

I woke up with a crazy headache, I opened my eyes but immediately shut them because of the bright light. I'd eventually woke up and my eyes adjusted to the light.

"Where am I," I said I didn't realise my body was the tide to the bed. I looked to my left I see Bella slowly waking up but still, Gigi was knocked out. I looked to my right and see a sleeping Tiffany.

"Bella over here," I said to catch her attention.

"mmm, what the hell," she said groaning.

"What the hell happened," I said.

"Well by the looks of it. We thing I remembered was that went outside of the building to get food, got hit in the head and now we are here" I said.

"Look Gigi and Tiffany are still sleeping... I think" said.

"Why are we here we are tied to beds," Bella said.

"Damn our kidnappers should have gotten us better beds," I said Bella looked out me crazy.

"Tiana why would you say that. We just got kidnapped and you're talking about the comfort of your bed." Bella said with all seriousness.

"I love too Bella" I said.

The door burst open and it was Emily, Lisa and Mikyla. Making Gigi and Tiffany to wake up.

"Emily?" Bella said we haven't seen her since high school.

"Don't act surprised girls?" Emily said crossing her arms.

"Mikyla I all's knew your were a bitch" Bella said.

"Whatever Emily can we get rid of them I have things too do" She said

"Not after I have a chat with those girls" Emily said getting close to use, pacing back and forth.

"Emily back the back the fuck up your breath stinks" Tiffany hiss and scrunching her nose.

"Lies" Emily backed up.

"Emily what do you want from us. If it's money we're broke as fuck" Gigi Said. That was true we are broke college graduates.

"I don't need your money. We need Matteo, well me  mostly" Emily said pointing to herself.

"Um what do you mean by that" Lisa said giving emily a look.

"Matteo is my boyfriend duh" Emily said give her a Duh look.

"No his mine" Lisa said.

"No his mine" Emily said.

"Can you shut the fuck up and kill these motherfuckers already damn" Mikyla said.

"Tiana why would you take him away from us you slut" Emily said

"First of all, back the fuck up. Second of all, he wanted me first. Third of all I'm not slut you fake ass prostitute" I said trying to move but the ropes they won't budge.

"Why would you say that it's only my nose and boobs. That Matteo would love to touch" She said.

"Yeah like he would like to squeeze two rocks on your chest" I said her face turned red like a tomato.

"Well he'll want me" Lisa said

"Yeah he wants a girl with bad breath" I said she  turned around I can tell it was easy to get under her skin.

"So what should I-" Mikyla said but she was cut off by the door banging. All three of them groan.

"What is it now Jamie" Lisa said.

"Boss said speed up the process and he needs to leave soon" some guy said that I amused is Jamie.

"Okay soon" Lisa said and shut the door.

"Time to torture" Mikyla said malicious look.

Time skip......

Matteo.

"Where the hell they go God." I said trying locate Tiana in highschool put a tracker in Tiana's necklace.  I'm  possessive and obsessed like that, this girl is my life.

"Find them but the signal is really weak so we have to go or might not see it again" Jojo said. We got a whole squad ready because we might not know what we are facing.

Tiana.

It felt like hours. Get beat, thrown against the wall, getting hit by random objects.

"Okay I think that's enough. The pain will eventually get to them, They will die soon" Lisa said we heard the door close.

"My body hurt like bitch" Tiffany said the left us on the floor

"Right. Oh, Tiana where's your mafia boss of a boyfriend when you need him" Gigi said I can tell she was mad by the sound of her voice.

"I don't but it doesn't find us, in an hour we breaking up," I said like where is this nigga when you need him. This guy follows me like a lost puppy, but he's nowhere in sight.

"You better break up. Oh no, I'm going to throw up" Bella and she crawled to the nearest bin and did it.

"The sound of vomiting makes me cringe," Tiffany said Gigi and I agreed.

"I feel so nauseous and awful," I said.

I was starting to black but I heard and felt the room rumble. Someone call my name maybe Matteo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love you 💕

And also the chapter is not proofread