The deadbeat.😘🗑

Tianas Mama😘

"Kids I'm home," I say walking into my house because I pay the bills.

"Mama we are in the living some is here" I hear Tiana.

"What happen-

I see my husband that I haven't seen or heard of in 10 YEARS sitting on my couch that he had no help to pay for.

"Why are you here after all this time," I say

"Rachel I can explain" My heart Tighten He never called me by name unless we were arguing. I don't know why I even care.

"Mom what's going on," Jeremy said oh poor he saw his father he was just a week old when his dad left.

"Its okay sweetie just go in your room ill be there soon. Tiana take your brothers upstairs." I said sitting on the couch away from my ex-husband.

"Andrew I haven't seen you ten years no calls no texts no letters no emails, not even a DAMN VOICE MESSAGE!!!!!.You just up and left me with four kids to rise myself!!. You know how hard it is for them barely remembering their father" I say with so much anger.

"I'm sorry," he said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Sorry is not going to cut it. Sam was 9 Tiana was 7 Chris was 4 Jeremy was a week old. There were under the age of 10! When you left them. How do you feel as a dad they where starting to think you were dead. Are you happy are you proud of yourself leaving of your self" I say with tears in my eyes.

" I had to held business in Congo"

"What business that your kids haven't seen or heard of you in ten years," I say cupping my hands together.

"It's confusing"

"Okay if don't want to explain just leave my house. Come back and explain to your kids why you left them all four of them them"

"Okay I'll be back telling the kids Goodnight for me"

"Just leave Andrew"

I shut the door and go to check on the kids.

"What are you guys doing on the stairs I told you to your room"

"We wanted to listen to why he left," Chris said playing with his hoodie.

"Is he really my dad?" Jeremy said

"I'll explain later okay now let's get ready for bed"

"okay"

Tiana

"I can't believe showed up of nowhere," I say on face time with Matteo.

"And you're saying he did show after how many years"

"Ten Matteo ten come man keep up with the program," I say rolling my eyes

"Yeah yeah. What's his full name?"

"Andrew Richard Adams why?"

"Nothing. Are you okay"

"It's just strange seeing a person that you haven't seen in ten years"

He nodded understand.

"Imma is lonely in school without you baby," he said pouting in awe so he's cute.

"You be fine you got Jojo and football to keep you distracted"

"It's not the same"

"Come on how did you do all this time before meeting me"

"But like you were in my class and I used to watch you when we had cheer and football practice" he mumbled the last part

"ooooh I had a stalker," I say jokingly