Rumour has it👱🏻‍♀️ pt2

Tiana.

Today I wore something cute but simply because I was in a really good mood I HAVE BOYFRIEND!!!!!.

I went downstairs said hello to my family ate my food.

"You're glowing more then usual" my mom said looking at me suspiciously. "What it's nothing maybe my new skincare routine," I say getting off the stool.

I kissed my mom goodbye Chris and I hopped in my car to go to school.

"Bye Chris see you after school" he weaves goodbye

I wait in front of the school for my Firends or boyfriend whoever comes first. Oh shoot I haven't told them I'll tell when they get.

10mins later

"Guys she's right here" I see Bella turning a corner.

"Oh thank goodness your alright we're looking all over for you," Tiffany says huffing and puffing

"Why wouldn't I be," I said giving them a confused look.

"Oh, baby you don't know," Gigi says pulling me into a hug.

"What's going on guys" putting my hands on my hips

"So the thing is Emily is planning to beat you up and I don't know when" Tiffany said cupping her hands together

"What!! why"

"There's a video of you going around of you and Matteo kissing in a parking lot"

Before I could say anything the bell rings.

"Okay if you need back up just text or call," Tiffany said holding my shoulder.

"Yeah me too ok now let's go to class," Bella said

Gigi and I walked in too class and see matteo talking to Jojo. I sit down at my usual seat he hasn't noticed me yet. So I tapped him on the shoulder. Turns around and give a small smile says hello And went back to talking to Jojo. What the hell he would usually compliments me in the mornings.

Mrs Matthews walks in that God I was not in the mood to deal with weird behaviour today.

"Oh Tiana" Mrs Matthews said pointing her at me

"I was told to tell you to go to the Principal Office," she said tapping on her chin.

"Okay why" I say standing up

"I don't know why but this is a first you never get sent to the principles office"

I start to walk towards the door. " and don't forget your bag". Wow just wow.

I was walking to the office someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He looked at me with a serious look on his face.

"Jump"