Whatever 😤

Tiana.

5 years later........

".....Mom I know okay tell Chris and Jeremy I love them and say hi to dad for me" I said I'm currently chilling in the airport with the girls we graduated college. Now we are on our way to Italy because Bella has become model they love her.

We are going to Fashion week in Milan. I'm so excited this only been out of the Country like twice.

"Flight BA2491A now boarding"

"Oh that's us let's go" Tiffany said.

We boarded the plane and sat in first class. Damn Bella really hooked us up.

"Bella now first class next your own private jet" Gigi said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Yes girl manifest please" Tiffany said sitting next to Gigi.

"If This is the life, I would like to join please Bella marry me now" I said next to Bella sitting behind Gigi and Tiffany.

"Guys it's okay as long you are with me I'll take you everywhere," Bella said with a big smile I really love bella she puts peoples need before here's. She is Pretty much a ride or die.

Many hours late, we were a sleep for most of the flight.

"Wow Milan is so perfect" After collecting our bags form the baggage claim. We Took a cab to the hotel.

 We Took a cab to the hotel

We all had separate rooms. I was so jet lagged, as soon my head touch to soft pillows I was knocked out like a light.

Time skip the next day.....

We had breakfast in my hotel room because we wanted to eat together.

"let's go explore Italy Before Fashion week starts" Tiffany said.

"Sorry guys I have to go to a emergency meeting for fashion week so I'll see you tonight for dinner okay" Bella said before leaving the my hotel room.

"Well I guess s it's going to be the three of us then" said.

"So what do you want to do" Gigi said .

"Let's go shopping the go eat lunch" Tiffany said.