So we back together?🐝 pt2

Tiana.

I woke up and felt something heavy on me. A person oh please I didn't bring a stranger back to my hotel last night. I moved his hair oh it's Matteo. "Matteo" i mumbled under my breath.

I tried to move him but he wouldn't budge. I forgot his 6'7 and buff, compared to my 5'2 ass. Just wait till I hit the gym imma be so strong I'm going to be lifting weight's heavier then him.

"Matteo move I need to go" I said.

"Shhh sleep" held me tightly.

"I have to go" i said.

"Fine" he rolled over. Went in the bathroom and did my morning care. Went back to a sleeping Matteo.

"Matteo you need go home" i said poking his cheek.

"I'm up" he said.

"Come I have spare toothbrush I bought just in case I lost my main one" I said. Holding his hand to the bathroom. I just sat on the toilet watching him brush his teeth.

His hair just as curly as I remembered it went up to his ears. He has a little of stumble. He got more buff.

"Matteo when did you get your tattoos and your studs" i said he spat out the toothpaste and rise his mouth.

"Um when I was 18 I started getting tattoos. I
The studs like 2 years ago" he said I got up went to get ready for the day.

"And look at this" he said I turned around he was pointing a tattoo under his collar bone.

"It says My Girl T. it was my first Tattoo I got" he said. I know he was talking about Me.

"Where you going today" i said I wanted to hung out with him today.

"Nothing much maybe go to my office" He said.

"Oh okay" i said.

"You want to come do you?" I said

"Yeah" i said with a smile

"Okay I wanted to get dressed at my house" He said.

"Let my get ready first" I said. I took a a shower and got dress I didn't know long we might be gone but i wore something comfortable.

 I took a a shower and got dress I didn't know long we might be gone but i wore something comfortable

"Okay let's go" I said. I closed the door behind me.

"Can I hold your hand" he said.

"Matteo your not five" i said rolling my eyes.

"Okay the first one to the end of the hallway" he said

"Yep" i said

"I'll countdown" he said I nodded.

"5,4,3-"he said I pushed him to the side and ran. I thought I was winning then I got picked up and thrown over his shoulder.

"Matteo stop" I was giggling.