so we back together?🐝 pt1

Matteo.

I called my father explaining that I'm going to break up with Lisa. I already filled my promises with the Russian mafia when came with business, so I don't need Lisa anymore.

"You can't break up with Matteo I'm your girlfriend" She was throwing a tantrum like a little kid.

"Yes I can I don't like or love you" i said

"We are meant to be together forever i'm your love of your life" she said.

"Bullshit lying psycho" i said The one thing I have learnt from the past 6 years this bitch is a compulsive liar.

"If you break you with me I'll tell everyone that your bad in bed" She said

"How I'm I bad in bed if I never slept with you" i said this dick only belongs to my girl Tiana and Tiana only.

"People don't know that" She said crossing her arms.

"Your so fucking dumb We.Are.Over" I said.

"Wow just like that" She said.

"Yep have fun here" i said.

I drove to my Penthouse. To get dress for the evening and explain everything to Tiana.

 To get dress for the evening and explain everything to Tiana

I got the restaurant. They were three levels, I booked the whole level for us. And also I'm the owner and so I can do what I want.

"Thank you" Tiana said to the hostess

"You really outdone yourself Matteo. Really the whole level to us" she sat in font of me.

"It's whatever" I said.

"Can I say something." She said I nodded.

"You seem different. I don't it's because we haven't seen each other seen we were teenagers and we grow up or something happened" I said

"Your trying to figure me out. Taking psychology in college really impacted you in a good way I like that" I said.

"Well after this trip I'm starting a job in prison to become a a full time psychologist" she said. In high school she really wanted to work with them and help them with there mental health. If I was in prison for so many years, I would go crazy.

"Well that's good" I said.

"Yeah" she said sipping on her wine.

"So what I'm about to you might seem crazy" I said to Tiana.

"Shoot" She said

So I explained the whole mafia thing and I become the Don at 18 by force it was meant happen at the age of 20 when I'm no longer a teenager.  Explained the whole Lisa thing and the break up.

"Wait what you broke up with her" she said.

"After all the things I just said that's the one thing you concerned about" I said I let a chuckle

"You right sorry. I'm shocked but at the same time it explains why your family was dirty rich" she said.

"Yep I'm surprised your taking it well, Some other people would've ran off" I said.

"I'm not scared of you Matteo" she said

"Your not"

"I know the really you. I've you naked multiple times" she said.

"Okay that's enough wine for you" I said.

"What that's not fair" she pouts

"You chugged like two glasses. Your such a light weight" I giggled.

We ate food. And explained more about my family business and what we did the last 5 years. I really enjoyed myself.

"Alright ready to go home" i said.

"Yep" she said.

"Do you need a ride back to your hotel" i said.

"Uh yes please" she said.

"I took an Uber here the whole time the guy was speaking Italian I just sat there and nodded" Tiana said Giggling.

I got my drive to pick us up and drive her back. I felt her head resting against my shoulder, she was dozing off. I put my arm around her so she can be comfortable.

"It's okay sleep" I said. Soft snores filled the car. 30 minutes later we made it to the hotel. I carried her to her room she was still fast asleep. I removed her shoes and dress, just left her in her underwear and bra.

I went threw her her suitcase to get her makeup bag. I find it funny how she still the same skin care Products form high school. Moved her hair back And I removed her make up, I did it softly so she won't wake up. I kissed her forehead before I left.

"No stay don't leave" she mumbled still half asleep. I called me driver to leave and that I'm not coming home tonight. I took my clothes off and was left with my boxes.

"Good night baby" i pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead. Just like I let the darkness consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah two updates in one day.

That's what I dooo. That's what I dooo.- dc young fly. That one TikTok sound.

Yeah I love you or whatever

Yeah I love you or whatever. 😒😤💕