||10||

3rd Person PoV

Winter Soldier and Rogers met, face to face in side the helicarrier on a metal walkway.

(not really sure how to describe that tbh so let's just go with that)

"People are going to die, Buck," Rogers told the opposing man, a slight hint of worry and hope across his voice.

He wanted the other to recognise him but that was an unlikely scenario.

"I can't let that happen," Rogers continued as the silence from his opposition continued, "please don't make me do this."

Silence crossed them for a moment before Rogers pulled his shield from his arm and then swung it forward.

It flew straight for the Winter Soldier and bounced off his metal arm, flying right back towards Rogers.

(as much as I'd love to describe this scene, you guys can just go watch it)

Meanwhile, back with Romanoff and Fury, the upload of all of S.H.I.E.L.D's and Hydra's files to the Internet had completed.

"Done," Romanoff announced, "and its trending."

Pierce smiled and pointed a small phone like thing towards the members of the council, pressing a button on it.

The badges they were wearing suddenly began burning up, all of them falling to the floor in agony before silence.

Romanoff and Fury pulled their guns up to Pierce again, clicking the safety's off.

"Unless you want a two inch hole in your sternum, I'd put that gun down," Pierce warned them, "that was armed the moment you pinned it on."

Fury was the first to lower his gun as Pierce's thumb hovered close over the button. Romanoff, after a couple seconds, then also lowered her gun. A look of slight defeat crossed both their faces.

Pierce moved around the room and returned to where Romanoff was previously stood uploading all the files.

"Lieutenant, how much longer?" Pierce asked.

"Sixty five seconds to satellite link," came across the radio, "targeting grid engaged. Lowering weapons array now."

The helicarrier flying in the sky now had a dozens of guns pointed down from the base of it to the city below, and inside, Winter Soldier had managed to force himself back up again. Shooting at Rogers who was back up to the centre platform and attempting to make his way up to the control pannel just above him.

"30 seconds, cap!" came across Rogers earpiece as he managed to get up to the platform and started to stagger forward to the pannel.

"Stand by," Rogers replied breathlessly, groaning as he pulled the chip out of his pocket and went to put it into the pannel.

Just another centimeter and it would've been in, but Rogers was forced to recoil as he was shot once again by the man below the platform.

Rogers collapsed to the floor, panting as he breathlessly looked at his wound.

"We've reached three thousand feet," came across the radio, informing Pierce of the helicarriers position, "sat link coming online now. Algorithm deployed."

"We are go to target," Pierce responded, glancing up to Fury and Romanoff, ensuring they weren't doing anything stupid.

"Target saturation reached," the soldier across the radio announced, "all targets assigned. Firing in.. Three... Two... One..-"