||18||

Everyone was rushing around and getting ready and started going off in different directions.

"Hey!" I called out, everyone seemed to be in their teams, "what about me?"

The paused and looked at each other and then looked to me.

"What should I do?" I asked.

They all shared a look before Tony sighed.

"Fine," he huffed, "come with me."

Asshole.

We left the farm and headed for Oslo and reached the Nexus base in record time.

"A hacker who's faster than Ultron?" Tony muttered to him as myself, two other girls and a guy lingered behind him, "he could be anywhere and as this is the centre of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack."

"How do you find them?" one of the girls asked.

(I don't actually know these three people's names so if you know, please tell me)

"Pretty simple," Tony replied.

"You bring a magnet," I finished what he was saying, he stopped and watched me for a moment.

"... Yes," he said slowly before going back to typing, "I'm decrypting nuclear codes and you don't want me to~ come and get me."

I started to wander around for a bit before being forced to be pulled to a stop.

I saw the body Dr Cho was making. It was alive. But it was Ultron.

It also seemed to be looking right at me.

"You must create Vision to see the future," the body told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Vision."

I snapped out of it when someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned to see it was one of the Nexus workers.

"Stark," he gestured, I nodded and walked over to where I'd left Tony.

"Talking to yourself again, y/n?" Tony asked.

"Please call me n/n," I told him, "and I have no idea what you're talking about. What have you got?"

"Take a look," he stepped to the side and I looked at the screen.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Jarvis," he answered, "come we need to get back to the Tower."

I nodded and followed him.

The whole flight back to America left me wondering about what I'd seen. Vision. What vision. I have vision, what it mean, to see the future I need vision. I don't get it.

°🕰️°
Later in the day_

We'd returned just to find that Romanoff had been left behind, somehow she'd been caught by Ultron.

I was just sat alone while everyone was doing their own thing.

Clint was trying to find Romanoff. Banner and Tony were doing god knows what to the body, I had no idea where Rogers was. And I was sat alone. In silence.

"Vision," I muttered, "I need to find vision."

I closed my eyes and decided to zone out of my surroundings for a bit so that I could try and figure out what it meant.

"You must find Vision," the red man was in front of me again.

"I don't understand," I said, "what is Vision. I can see if that's what you mean."