||22||

"My sister?" the girl asked, "uh-! Oh! I'm Amy. Come in."

I nodded and followed her in.

"Uh- take a seat, do you want a drink?" she asked, "we have water, juice, hot water? We need to go shopping."

"A water will do," I smiled, she nodded and rushed off.

I looked around the living room. It was like a whole different world compared to the living room in Tony's building. Of course, there were similarities. Photos being one, the TV being another.

"Here," Amy passed me a glass, I thanked her and we both sat down on the sofa, "so you're really my sister?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "what.. What do you know about me?"

"I thought you were dead," she replied, "dad never talks about you. Whenever I ask, he gets all defensive. What happened? Why weren't you here?"

"I wanted to be," I lied, to be honest I had no idea you existed until last year as well so...

"So what happened?" Amy asked.

"It's a long story," I replied, "let's just say... I've been living else where."

"How old are you?" she asked.

"Nineteen," I answered.

"So you're older," she commented, "by three years."

She's sixteen then.

"Seems so," I nodded.

"Why show up now?" she asked, "do you need something from us?"

"What? Oh no," I quickly shook my head, "I am perfectly fine. I don't need anything. I just... found out that you were close and I guess-"

"You came here on a whim," she exhaled a laugh, "I would too. I probably would've come to you had I'd have known where you were or that you were alive."

"Guess we have that in common," I smiled, "whims. Although, that's really been a more recent development for me."

"You meet someone?" she asked, "you know, who made you change?"

"You could say that," I nodded, "they were a crazy bunch. I'm actually going to meet them again in a couple days."

"So this is just like a stop by?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, "Sorry."

"No, no, it's OK," she smiled, "so you're at college then?"

"No. I'm already working," I told her, "I was kind of rushed through the education system growing up. But hey, you're in high school right? How is it?"

"Boring," she leaned back, "I'd like to just drop out and hike for the rest of my life."

"You like hiking?" I asked, she nodded.

"I love it. When I'm done with high school I'm planning on joining a mountain rescue team," she told me, "then I can help people and also hike at the same time."

"Its a good idea," I nodded, "Sounds like a lot of fun."

"What about you?" she asked, "you said you work and judging on your clothes... I'd say somewhere nice, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "I work with Stark."

"Oh! That's pretty cool," Amy leaned forward excitedly, "whats it like working with a legend like Tony Stark?"

"It's a roller-coaster," I chuckled, "but it's so much fun. Honestly, sometimes I wonder how I lived without him."

"You must work close with him then," she smiled, I nodded.