||20||

I sat on a piece of concrete, looking up at the floating island that everyone except me seemed to be on, I'd joined the civilians in a small safe zone we'd created.

"The next wave is going to hit at any minute," Rogers stated as I looked around, "what do you have, Stark?"

Please be something good.

"Huh? Nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city," Tony replied, "that'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear."

"I asked for a solution not an escape plan," Rogers replied.

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second," Tony replied, "We're going to have to make a choice."

"Cap, these people are going nowhere," Romanoff said.

"Well, at least not as fast as it'll require," I added on, "not to mention, this city is their home. What happens when we destroy it, hm?"

"If Stark finds a way to blow this rock-" Romanoff went to argue but Rogers cut her off.

"Not until everyone is safe," he said.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there?" Romanoff asked, "there's no maths there."

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it," Rogers argued.

"I didn't say we should leave," Romanoff fired back.

I sighed and took my earpiece out, not really wanting to listen to their back and forth.

Suddenly I saw a huge ship fly past us and put my earpiece back in.

"Yo, what the heck is that?" I asked.

"Nice, right?" Fury's voice came across, "pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

"Fury, you son of a bitch," Rogers exclaimed.

I smiled as everyone on the ground began cheering.

"O-oh you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury joked.

"Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing," Hill's voice joined the frey.

"Well you better climb and then quickly come back down because everyone down here is getting hyped up just at the sight of that ship," I exclaimed, allowing everyone to hear the cheering on line.

"This is S.H.I.E.L.D?" Pietro asked.

"This is what S.H.I.E.L.D is supposed to be," Rogers answered.

"This is not so bad," Pietro stated, I smiled and nodded slightly in agreement.

"Guys. I've got Ultrons coming this way and I'm alone," I sighed as I stood up, noticing a crowd of them coming towards me, "and I've got at least two hundred people here."

"We're all up on higher ground," Tony announced, "we have to protect the spire from Ultron so we can destroy it."

"Ok, so in other words, good luck you're on your own," I sighed, "got it. Fury. That ship, would be very handy right about now."

"Working on it," Fury replied.

I rolled out my shoulders and clicked my neck before walking forward.

"Here we go," my walk turned from a walk to a jog then right into a run.

Here we go!

"Urk-- I wish I had more than a few knives," I muttered as I began cutting at the robots to the best of my ability, quickly finding myself overwhelmed.