Chapter 20: We Can't Come Back From This

**MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH COMING UP IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!** **Sorry to those who already read this and were confused! I forgot I killed off Maggie lmao (Where it says Rosita I had as Maggie)

Beth's POV

My wide eyes shrink into a glare as I see Carl smirk at Noah who is bleeding badly. I get up and tackle Carl.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! FUCK YOU!" I punch him in the face multiple times before being ripped off Carl by Rosita, Daryl, and Rick. I squirm in their arms and I soon give up. I look over at Noah with tears in my eyes. Rick and Michonne patch his wound up.

Rick puts a hand on Carl's shoulder and leads him into the woods.

Rosita sighs and looks at me.
"Are you insane, Beth??" She scolds me.

I glare at my friend. "Me?? Insane?! Did you not just see that?! CARL is the one that is insane! Don't you dare patronize me for something that isn't my fault! If you think Carl is innocent..? Then you can go fuck yourself." I state.

Rosita just stares at me with her mouth slightly ajar. She was totally speechless.
"I-" was all she could get out before we all heard a loud BANG

We all run (Daryl carried Noah) to the destination of the noise and we see a horrific scene ahead.

Rick was on his knees, holding Carl's corpse in his arms. He was crying quietly.

"C-Carl... W-why...?" He asks the dead body. He sobs, not even acknowledging the rest of us. In Carl's hand was a gun. Rick's was in the holster... Carl killed himself...