Chapter 16: Who Am I?

Noah's POV

I hear the gunshot and I stop banging on the door. I felt myself go pale "N-no...." I lean against the wall and fall to the floor. Rick runs over with some metal thing and breaks the door open. His eyes widen. I get up and look into the bathroom. I see Beth.. She has cuts on her arms. Deep ones. And a bullet hole on the side of her head. I fall to my knees and I take her limp hand "B-Beth..." I start crying. I hear Daryl crying too. Everyone else just seems in shock. Rick puts his hand on my shoulder and I cry, holding Beth's lifeless hand. Sasha was still crying over Tyreese. Rick sighs and takes Carol and Michonne outside and they dig the grave. I continue to cry over Beth when I feel her hand hold mine back. I cry less and I look at Beth's pale face. Her eyes move under the lids... Shes not dead..?? "Sh-She i-isnt d-dead." I stutter. Rick, Michonne, and Carol lay Tyreese in the grave and they come back and see Beth moving.

Beth's POV

Im not dead?? What the hell?! But I cant move.. Who's holding my hand? Where am I? Who am I....

I allow my eyes to flutter open. I have a MASSIVE headache and I try to sit up "W-Where am I?" I ask the guy sitting next to me.

The guy looks at me "Y-You're in the bathroom still... You tried to kill yourself..." He looks like he's been crying. Why would he cry over me? Who is this kid..

A boy in a sheriff's hat runs over and looks at me with wide eyes "Beth..."

I look at him strangely "Who?"

Everyone stares at me.

"I-I'm confused.. Who am I? Who are you people..." I ask.

The boy in the hat runs out and hugs the bearded man. I look at the guy next to me. He had tears in his eyes.

"Y-you.. You dont remember?" He asks me. I nod and he sighs. A lady with really short hair walks in and wraps my head and arms. The guy looks at me with sad eyes. "Your name is Beth. Im Noah.. Your boyfriend.. This is Carol, Tara, Rick, Carl, Judith, Rosita, Sasha, and Abraham..." He says.

Huh??? None of these people ring a bell.

"Why am I with you people..?" I question.

"You're part of our family. You're part of this group." He answers.

The bearde- Rick... Looks at Noah "Take her to the couch. We'll talk more in the morning."

Noah nods and picks me up. And lays me on the couch.

"Talk to me if you need anything... Okay?" He looks at me. I nod and everyone lays down and goes to sleep.