Chapter 14: Reunited

**Warning to Bethyl shippers: CARYL HAPPENS**

Daryl's POV

Carol and I walk down the road and she stops me and stands in front of me.
"Daryl.. You're my pookie right?" She asks me. I chuckle and nod "Yep."

She smiles and kisses me and I kiss her back. She pulls away and takes my hand and smiles. We walk more til we see a house with a blonde standing on the porch. I pull Carol over behind a tree and she takes out her sniper rifle. She aims it at the girl and slightly gasps "Its Beth." She says. We both run towards the house.

Beth's POV

I see two people running over here.. Is that..? Carol and Daryl.. Oh my Gosh! I run over and hug them. "You guys are okay!" I exclaim.

Carol looks a me "Are you alone?" She asks.

I shake my head "Im with Noah."

Daryl chuckles. I look at him "What?"

Daryl shrugs "Nothin. Just a damn romance novel."

I laugh a little and roll my eyes "Shut up Daryl." I see Carol holding his hand. "Im not the only one in a relationship" I smirk.

Daryl rolls his eyes playfully "We dont make out all the time."

I push him and laugh "Shut up!"

Noah's POV

I hear talking outside and I walk out and see Beth talking to Carol and Daryl. I smile and walk over "Hey guys!"

Daryl looks at me "You guys didnt do anythin right?"

Beth's eyes slightly widen "What the hell Daryl? Even if we did we wouldnt go talking about it."

Daryl laughs "I just want to make sure so I dont walk in and throw up on ya."

Beth rolls her eyes.

"HEY! NOAH! BETH! DARYL! CAROL!" Shouted a voice. I look over and see Tara, Rosita, and Abraham. They run over to us.

I smiles at Tara. We've gotten pretty close since i joined the group. "Glad to see you're alive."

Tara smirks "Glad to see Boah lives on." She laughs.

I chuckle "Boah?" I question. She nods.

"Yep. Its your ship name. Duh" she laughs.

I roll my eyes and smile. Rosita seemed upset and I loom at her "What...?"

Rosita sighs and looks at me "Eugene... He... He's... Gone..." She says. We all go quite and I look down.

Abraham sighs, breaking the silence "He lied too. About being a scientist.."

Beth sighs. I look at everyone. "Lets not think about this.. We can try to find everyone else today. Cmon.." We all start walking.

Beth's POV

Eugene lied??? Why the hell would he do that?! Ugh! There's more hope lost. Dammit... Wel- whats that? I smell smoke. I look at Noah.

"Smell that?" I ask him.

Noah nods "Yeah. Fire."

Carol looks up "There's smoke over there. Its black. Its still goin on."

Daryl looks at her "How do you know that?"

Carol sighs "Mika."

Daryl shuts up and we walk towards the flames. I walk ahead, taking lead and I walk through the bushes and see Rick, Carl holding Judith, Michonne, Tyreese, Sasha, and everyone else. But there's someone new... Rick stands up and smiles at us.

Rick looks at the new man then back at us "This is Father Gabriel."