filmed before a live studio audience p.1

This is the last time I am uploading this story. I promise. I decided to make a fanfic of if Wanda and Vision had a 3-year-old daughter going into the hex. She was snapped away during the Thanos thing and was present during the battle in Wakanda but was hidden in the palace (more details later.) Her name is Emma as you will see, and she was born in 2015 just before the Sokovian accords. Wanda is her biological mum and Vison is her biological dad (just go with it.) So, hope you enjoy! (Also, most of this will be written in third person as you can't really get a straight opinion from a three-year-old.) Again this is my new account as I'm dumb as forgot my password for the old one.

~~~

Wanda was currently doing the dishes and using her powers to make them fly back to the cupboards, when suddenly she hears one shatter, so quickly spins around and sees her husband standing there with a slightly shocked expression.

"My wife and her flying saucers." He jokes, seemingly unfazed by the plate having been smashed against his head.

"My husband and his indestructible head!" Wanda grins happily, before walking over to give her husband a kiss.

"Aren't we a fine pair!" Vision declares, returning the kiss.

Wanda walks back over to the sink to carry on with the dishes, when suddenly she hears crying from upstairs. She turns around to face her husband, who has also heard the cries from their daughter.

"Do you want to go and get her, or shall I?" She asks, referring to Emma upstairs.

"I'll go." Vision says, making his way back towards the staircase. "I'll be back in a jiffy." He assures her, before disappearing out of sight.

A few seconds later the crying stops, and Wanda hears slower footsteps coming back down the stairs. She smiles as her husband comes back in the kitchen, now carrying the still half-asleep Emma.

"She's very sleepy today." Vision coos quietly, kissing his daughter's hair as she clings on round his neck, with her small legs wrapped around his waist.

Wanda reaches her arms out, and gently takes Emma from Vision's soft arms.

"Morning, baby." She coos bouncing her daughter slightly.

"Mning Mama..." Emma mumbles sleepily, voice slightly slurred due to the pacifier still in her mouth.

"I was just thinking about what we're gonna have for breakfast. What do you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, eggs, bacon, freshly squeezed orange juice and black coffee?" Wanda asks, making her way over to the fridge and opening it, while holding Emma with one arm.

"I say, oh I don't eat food!" Vision jokes, while Wanda peers in the empty fridge.

"Well, that explains the empty refrigerator." Wanda sighs, closing the fridge door and opening the cupboards until she finds some crackers, which she hands to Emma before taking her pacifier gently out of her mouth, and setting it on the counter for a later use.

"Wanda?" Vision calls, looking at the calendar positioned on the kitchen wall.

"Hmm?" She hums, while catching a bit of dropped cracker with her powers before it hits the ground, and giving it back to Emma.

"Is there something special about today?" Visions questions, leaning on the counter while still looking at the calendar thoughtfully..

"Well, I know the aprons a bit much dear, but I am doing my best to blend in." Wanda reasons, walking over to where Vision was standing.

"No, no on the calendar, someone's drawn a little heart above today's date..." He explains, pointing towards the little red heart on the calendar.

"Oh, yes, the heart!" Wanda exclaims, looking as confused as her husband.

"Pretty..." Emma mumbles, pointing towards the heart.

Both parents smile at her adorableness.

"Well don't tell me you have forgotten, Vis?" Wanda accuses, turning around so she and Emma were now facing Vision.

"Forgotten? Oh Wanda, I am incapable of forgetfulness. I remember everything. That's not an exaggeration. In fact, I'm incapable of exaggeration." He protests, leaning back on the counter top.

"Well then, tell me what's so important about today's date?" Wanda quizzes, raising an eyebrow at the synthezoid.

Vision pauses for a moment to think. "What was the question again?"

Emma giggles. "Dada, you forgotten." 

Wanda grins and kisses her head. "Yes, Dada has." She agrees with her daughter, sending Vision a subtle wink.

"Oh, you've forgotten yourself." Vision concludes, walking away from the calendar with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"Me? Oh, heavens no! I've been so looking forward to it!"

"As have I!" Vison chimes in. "Today we are celebrating..."

"The first time we have ever celebrated this occasion before!" Wanda adds, trying to catch on.

Meanwhile Emma was to concentrated on messing with her Mom's curls.

"It's an evening." Wanda declares, gently removing her hair from Emma's small hand.

"Of great significance!" Vision, interrupts.

"To us both." Wanda finished.

"Naturally." Vision gives his wife a peck on the lips, before doing the same to Emma, which made the girl giggle.

"Obviously." Wanda returns the kiss with a grin.

"Alright, I'm off to work." Vision sighs, grabbing his hat and giving Emma a kiss on the head. "Daddy will be back soon." He promises his daughter, as Emma waves at him, earning an aw from Wanda.

"Oh! Don't forget!" Wanda calls, turning to face her husband, who was by the door using her free hand to gesture around her face.

Vision looks in the mirror, before realising he was still in robot form, and lets out a chuckle, before turning into his human form.

"Bye, bye Daddy!" Emma calls, waving her chubby hand as he blew a kiss towards them, and Wanda caught it dramatically to amuse Emma.

Once Vision had gone, Wanda walks to the living room, and sets Emma down to play with her toys. She was still in her night gown, but Wanda didn't mind as she wasn't going anywhere, and no one was coming over.

"Mama's going to finish the dishes. I'll be back soon sweetie." Wanda tells her daughter, before making her way back to the kitchen, and opening the shutter doors so she could keep an eye on Emma while she played.

These first two chapters have already been written so I can get these both out pretty quickly. Hope you enjoyed! Also this book is going through editing as my tenses were all over the place!