p.2

Hello reader! Hope you enjoy this new chapter! I'm really proud of myself for these consistent updates so go meeeeee!

~~~

Emma, Tommy, and Billy were standing next to the sink, which was filled with bubbles and water.

They we're playing outside, when Billy found a tiny dog crying in the bush, all alone.

Emma immediately wanted to keep the dog, as well as the twins, so they snuck the dog inside and put it in the sink so they could get him clean.

If he was clean then maybe there Mommy and Daddy would let them keep him.

"I don't think he likes the water." Billy tells his siblings, as the dog whines.

"But we have to get him clean so Mommy will let us keep him." Tommy protests, putting more bubbles into the sink.

"Wan keep, puppy." Emma smiles, petting the dogs head, gently.

"Tommy! Billy! Emma!" Wanda calls from the hallway.

The three siblings look at one another in panic.

"Oh, no! Mommy's coming!" Tommy exclaims, him and Billy turning around with there back to the sink to hide the context, while Emma continues to pet the dog.

"We can't tell Mommy about the puppy yet, sissy." Billy tells his sister, moving her hand from the sink.

"Otay!" Emma turns around on her stool, trying to hide the shit eating grin on her face.

Wanda walks into the kitchen, sighing in relief when she sees her kids next to the sink.

"You know, I don't miss the crying, but jeez Lousie, did you have to learn to walk? You two never stay put, and Emma is constantly trying to keep up with you two." Wanda tells them, placing her hands on her hips.

The twins and Emma stand silently, blocking the view of the sink

Wanda narrows her face suspiciously. "Unless you're innocently forming a human wall in front of the kitchen sink..." She walks closer to them, raising an eyebrow.

Emma starts giggling, and Wanda looks at her with a joking glare.

"Do you have something to tell Mama, Emma?" Wanda asks, knowing she has a better chance of getting it out of Emma rather than her brothers.

"Noooo!" Emma giggles again, running over to her mother and hiding her face in her jeans.

Suddenly a sneeze is heard, making Wanda look back at the twins. "Bless you."

"Thank you." Both twins reply at the same time, before a bark is heard, making Emma laugh.

"Now tell me which one of you just barked?" Wanda raises an eyebrow, looking between the two boys and her daughter. "Scoot." Wanda gestures for the twins to move and she sees a little dog in the sink.

"Oh, boy." Wanda walks over to the sink in shock. "Waiter, what's this canine doing in my kitchen sink?" She turns to the kids, who were all grinning.

"He's havin a doggy paddle!" Emma cheers, looking innocently up at her mother.

"Can we keep him, Mommy?" Billy asks, using his puppy eyes.