p.3

Hope you guys enjoy this new chapter! Also off topic, but I got an Elizabeth Olsen room spray and it smells EXACTLY like I would have imagined her too. It's from 'Anonymous book worm' if u guys wanna check them out, they have loads of different celebs. Anyways, on with the chapter that is 1700 words. Your welcomeee

~~~

Billy was about to show his Mom and brother what he had taught Sparky while Tommy was watching Tv and Emma was napping upstairs.

Wanda and Tommy were sat on the couch, waiting eagerly for Billy to start.

"Okay Sparky-" Billy starts pulling a treat from his pocket, when a loud cry is heard from upstairs.

Billy sighs in annoyance, looking at his Mom.

"Sorry, Billy. Why don't you and Sparky get some more practice in while I go and get your sister." Wanda smiles at the boy apologetically, standing up from the couch and walking up the stairs to Emma's room.

"Emma has a loud scream." Tommy laughs, listening to the toddler.

Billy sighs, petting Sparky. "Tell me about it."

~~~

Wanda quickly made her way to Emma's room, pushing open the door to see Emma crying while sitting up in her little bed, clearly shaken by something.

"Hello to you too, Emmy." Wanda walks over to the crying girl, picking her up with her blanket and Bunny clutched tightly in the toddlers arms.

"What got you all worked up, sweetheart?" Wanda asks, trying to calm Emma.

"Bad dweam!" Emma cries into her Mom's shoulder, her pacifier becoming covered in drool from crying.

"Oh, baby..." Wanda sighs sympathetically, grabbing a baby wipe and cleaning Emma's face, before handing her back her pacifier to hopefully help calm the girl.

After a few minutes, Emma settles down, hugging her toy close to her with her blanket draped over her back, Wanda keeping it from falling off.

"Let's go downstairs and see the boys." Wanda tells Emma, remembering her promise to watch Sparky's tricks.

Emma doesn't reply, laying silently on her Mom as she walks back downstairs into the living room, where the twins were waiting.

"Hi, Emmy!" Both twins greet the sleepy girl, who doesn't seem much in the mood for talking.

Wanda smiles at the boys, sitting down on the couch next to Tommy with Emma on her lap.

"Can we play with Em, Mom?" Tommy asks, excitedly.

"Maybe later Tommy, give her a minute to wake up." Wanda replies, turning Emma slightly so she could see Sparky and Billy on the floor.

"Spark-e." Emma mumbles, pointing at the dog with a smile on her face.

"Wanna watch him do tricks, Emmy?" Billy asks the girl, who nods her head excitedly.

Billy pulls a treat out of his pocket. "Sit, Sparky, sit!"

Sparky obeys, looking at the treat obediently.

"Good dog!" Billy praises, grinning. "Speak!" Billy touches his ear, making Sparky bark.

"Nice, Sparky! Now spin!" Billy holds the treat above Sparky's head and the dog stands on its back legs, doing a full circle, making Emma giggle, wriggling down from her Mom and running over to see Sparky.

"Oh, bravo, Billy! You weren't so bad, either, Sparky!" Wanda claps along with Tommy, smiling at scene.

"Good boy, Sparky!" Emma pets the dog slightly roughly, which Billy noticed, grabbing Emma's wrist softly.