p.2

Sup people, here's the new chapter, hope you all enjoy it my lovessss!! Yes it took months but I've been a very busy woman

~~~

"I don't recognise my face in the mirror, my voice when I speak. I used to try to resist you, but now, I can't remember why, do you?" Herb questions, walking towards Wanda who had desperate tears rolling down her cheeks as she tried to back away from all the Westview people surrounding her.

"My husband is on a business trip. Tell him I love him and not to come back here, ever."

"I'm exhausted."

"No, you're fine, you're fine. You're all, you're all going to be fine." Wanda tries to assure them.

"When you let us sleep, we have your nightmares." Norm accuses, looking sadly at Wanda.

"No, that's not true." She gasps out. "I've, I've kept you safe in here. You, you feel, you feel at peace!"

"We feel your pain."

"No." Wanda shakes her head. spinning around frantically on the spot.

"Your grief is poisoning us."

"No, stop!" Wanda whispers out desperately.

"Please, let us go!"

The voices in the crowd begin to overlap and drown each other out, screaming and begging things towards Wanda, who was close to breaking down. Suddenly, she yells out, unable to control the magic brewing inside of her, and sends out wisps of red around the towns people's necks, beginning to choke them.

Once she realises what she's doing, Wanda's face turns into one of remorse and she quickly flicks away the spell. "No. No, stop, I'm sorry!"

"If you won't let us go, just let us die." Mrs Hart begs, coughing onto the concrete of the town square.

Wanda quickly nods, biting her lip anxiously. "I will. I will let you go. I will. I will!"

"What's stopping you?" Agatha questions from her place hovering above the town hall. "Use your power and do it now. Heroes don't torture people."

Wanda thinks for a moment, before sending a huge blast of red magic up into the sky. Upon impact with the hex, it immediately starts destroying it, and the town starts to glitch.

"Go, all of you, now, go!" Wanda urges, struggling under the force of the magic.

The towns people all start to sprint towards the new exists, leaving just Wanda and Agatha in the town square as the two Vision's fought in the sky.

Taken off guard by the hex disappearing around him, White Vision manages to hit Vision with an energy beam, sending him hurtling towards the ground of the town square.

As soon as he lands, he starts to glitch away.

"Wanda!" Vision screams as he tries to run towards his wife, but is pulled down as he starts to fade away.

Suddenly, Billy, Tommy and Emma appear after the twins start to also glitch out into non existence.

"Mom!! Help us!!" Billy yells, trying to crawl towards his Mom, as Emma stares at the scene in terror, herself unaffected by the Hex's disappearance.

"Biwwy! Ommy!!" Emma cries, trying to grab their hands, but her little fingers glitch straight through.

"Boys!! Emma!" Vision shouts, reaching out towards his children as Wanda watches the scene unfold with horror and conflict in her eyes.

"Now do you see? You tied your family to this twisted world, and now one can't exist without the other." Agatha taunts, gleefully watching the family disintegrate in front of her. "Save Westview or save your family."