p.4

This is it. The last chapter. Obviously with not much script to go off this is more my own words, but it fits with the second post credit scene don't worry. I hope you all enjoy!!

~~~

A cabin in the Sokovian mountains.

The snow covers the ground and a large river flows freely, little bits of ice scattering the banks.

It's isolated. Empty. Far away from everyone.

There is no sign of life apart from the smoke that billows out from a small cabin, a few metres from the river.

The happy squeals of a small child are heard through the chilling air, echoing across the valley for only wildlife to hear.

A little girls runs out from behind a tree, chasing a little white rabbit, that was hopping away from her in a desperate attempt to escape.

"Bunny!!" The girl giggles, toddling after the small creature with her arms open.

Before the rabbit can make for an escape, it's movement is suddenly paused by a green hue of magic that surrounds its body, freezing it in the snow.

The toddler smiles in achievement and walks towards the white rabbit, slightly out of breath from chasing it about.

But before she can bend down to pick up the creature, another voice calls out through the valley.

"Emma!! Lunch is ready, sweetheart!"

The girl looks in the direction of the rabbit and then towards a cabin a few hundred yards away from her, where a woman with long red hair hair was standing outside.

"Emma!" Wanda calls again, squinting her eyes to see her daughter in the distance.

Giving one last fleeting look towards the white bunny suspended on the floor, Emma releases her magic from the creature, letting it hop away into the bushes.

"Bye bye bunny..." The small girl waves sadly to the rabbit, before turning and walking back towards the wooden cabin that she now called home.

The cabin was quite big on the inside with enough room for two people to live quite comfortably. The nights were cold, but the cabin had a warm fire and heating to keep it toasty on the inside.

"I catch a bunny, Mama!!" The toddler exclaims proudly, running into her Mama's awaiting arms.

"I saw sweetheart!" Wanda praises, rubbing some snow off Emma's dark brown hair. "Did you let the bunny go gently?"

"Uh huhhhh." Emma nods, sneezing as a snowflake falls onto her nose.

"Bless you!" Wanda chuckles, quickly using her sleeve to wipe her daughters face.

"Are you hungry for mac and cheese, bubba?" She asks, walking into the cabin with her daughter, and closing the door behind them to keep the hot air in.

"Yah! Cheesy!!" Emma wriggles down from her Mom's arms and starts to attempt to take off her thick winter coat. "Mama, elp."

Wanda chuckles softly and helps her daughter out of her coat, snow boots and gloves. "Better?"