p.3

Sup losers, here's the third chapter. Sorry it's quite short but the next part will have Monica and the scene in Agatha's house so that will be a lot longer I hope

~~~

Once Emma had calmed down, she was happy with playing with her dolls on the living room floor, while her Mom half focused on the Tv.

"Baby, Mommy's gonna go have a shower." Wanda told her daughter, standing up from the sofa and kneeling down to kiss Emma's head.

"Come wif ouuuu!" Emma immediately demands, making grabby hands at her Mom.

Wanda sighs, too tired to have this argument. "Okay..."

She picks the toddler and her dolls up, carrying her upstairs and into her bathroom.

Wanda sets Emma on the floor next to the bath, and turns on the shower.

"Can you stay here and play please, sweetheart?" Wanda asks, taking off her pyjamas and dressing gown.

Emma nods, already engrossed in her dolls.

Wanda smiles weakly at her daughter, stepping into the warm shower with a sigh of relief. It had been a very stressful few days.

Wanda quickly washes her hair, not knowing how long Emma would be able to keep herself distracted for. She normally got Vision to watch Emma while she was having a shower. But Vision wasn't here right now, so she would have to make do.

While washing her dyed hair, Wanda remembers why she died it. Both Natasha and her had dyed their hair while on the run, to help them not be recognised by the government and the public. Wanda had chosen blonde for her mentor, and had insisted on ginger for herself to match the older woman's natural hair colour.

And where was her mentor now? At the bottom of a cliff over some stupid orange rock.

Pushing away her emotions, Wanda turns the shower off, squeezing the excess water from her hair and wrapping a towel around herself.

The Mother walked to the sink, where the hair dryer was and started blow drying her hair, when she felt something pull on the bottom of her towel.

"What is it, Em?" Wanda asks, not looking down at the toddler.

"Wan up." Emma tells her mother firmly, pulling harder on the towel.

"In a second, baby. Mama's just doing her hair." Wanda can hear the toddler whine over the hairdryer so she is quick to speed up the process.

Once her hair was dry, she picks Emma up, and places her on her hip.

"Happy now?" Wanda jokes, brushing some of Emma's hair behind her ears.

Emma nods, resting her head on her Mom's shoulder.

Wanda chuckles, walking into her and Vision's bedroom, quickly getting changed into a hoodie and joggers. She then changes Emma into a similar outfit, as she didn't have any plans on leaving the house today.

"You wanna walk or do you want me to carry you?" Wanda asks the toddler, who was patently waiting my the door.

"Walk!" Emma exclaims, running out of the door with some newfound energy.

"Slow down, Emma." The ginger warns, knowing the girl had a tendency to run into things and trip over like every other toddler.

"I am goin slow!" Emma calls behind her sassily, as she goes down the stairs on her bum, giggling every time she bounces down.

Once she reaches the bottom, she runs into the living room and right into the back off the sofa.

Wanda holds her breath, ready for the tears. But they don't come. Emma just gets up and runs to the remote, switching on her favourite cartoon channel.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Wanda asks in amusement at her daughters lack of care for the fact that she just fell hard on her bum.

"Mhh-hmm." Emma hums, nodding her head with her eyes fixated on the colourful pictures on the Tv.

Wanda sighs with a small smile. "Do you want Mama to watch Tv with you?"

Emma shakes her head. "No." She replies bluntly, taking Wanda aback slightly.

"Oh. Okay." Wanda holds back a laugh at the bluntness and walks into the kitchen to take a paracetamol for her killer headache that was pounding in her brain.

Trust me I'm annoyed at how shit and short that was, but I wanted Monica and Agatha in one chapter and I need it to be four chapters soooo. Also any AHS fans out there cause I'm going back through my American Horror Story phase