season finale p.1

Hiiiii! I am so bad at writing fight scenes so I fucking apologise in advance. Also who's letting a three year old fight? Definitely not me... Also I'm sorry this took so long, but my motivation has been utterly shit at the moment, so please bare with

~~~

"Oh yes, your children, Vision, this whole little life you made..." The older woman taunts. "This is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you... the Scarlet Witch."

Wanda stares in shock and confusion at what Agatha had just told her, while her powers still glowed dangerously in her hands as her babies were being held from her.

"Mama!!" Emma sobs, not understood what was going on. "Daddy!!"

"Get off me! Let go of my brother and sister!" Tommy yells, trying to pull against the purple string that was choking him.

"My powers work out here, or did you forget?" Wanda tells the older woman, while switching between glaring at her and giving her children reassuring looks.

"No, dear, I'm counting on it." Agatha smirks.

At the same time, Billy, Tommy and Emma all try to run forward, but Agatha just yanks them all back so they all fall hard onto the concrete, making Emma cry out in pain.

"No!" Wanda shouts, hitting Agatha backwards with her powers, making her release the strings holding Billy, Tommy and Emma.

Wanda quickly speeds over to her children, picking the crying Emma up off the ground and handing her to Tommy. "Go to your room." She tells the twins firmly. "And you are in charge of Emma."

"No way, we're staying here!" Tommy protests, trying to soothe his sister.

"Wan you, Mama! Wan you!" Emma cries, reaching out for Wanda, who just kisses the toddlers head.

"Come on, Mom, we can help!" Billy adds, looking over to where Agatha was still on the ground.

"Listen to your Mother, kids!" Agatha tells them, rising up from the floor with no physical damage whatsoever.

"Go, now!" Wanda urges more firmly.

Tommy sighs, giving one last pleading look at his Mom, before holding Emma with one hand, and gripping onto Billy's tightly with his other one, speeding off towards their house.

Tommy takes them all up to his and Billy's bedroom, which had a view of the road where their Mom and Agatha were fighting.

"It's okay, Emma... Mom will be okay..." Billy tries to reassure the toddler, who was now sitting on his bed.

"Wan, Mama!" The girl sobs, hitting her fists on the power ranger bedding.

"Mom, will be here soon." Billy tells her, feeling lost as to what to say. "And so will Dad, and then we can all eat ice cream!"

At the mention of ice cream, Emma stops crying slightly. "I-Ice cweam?"

"Yeah!" Tommy chips in, tearing his eyes away from the window. "Lots of ice cream! Chocolate!"

"Yummy!" Emma giggles, the previous worries already forgotten about at the mention of her favourite treat.

"Yeah! And we can have ice cream super soon!" Billy tells his sister, while Tommy speeds out and grabs a basket off his little sisters toys from her bedroom.

"Here you go, Emmy." He places the basket down and tips all the contents out onto the bed.

Already distracted from what was going on outside, Emma grabs some of her dolls and starts playing with them on her bothers bed.