all-new halloween spooktacular p.1

Hello reader! Sorry this update took a little longer than usual, but I've had exams and I've made a new book, so go check that out if you haven't already!

~~~

Emma was already dressed in her Halloween costume, which was a princess. She also had a tiara which she was very attached too and for the past few days refused to do anything without it.

The toddler was sitting on the bathroom floor while her Mom brushed her teeth with curlers in her hair, so it would be ready for tonight.

Suddenly Tommy runs in with a camera, making Wanda jump.

"Tommy!" She scolds the boy, using her powers to close the door on the twin.

Emma giggles, jumping up off the floor, and following after her brother who points the camera at her as she smiles goofily.

Emma and Tommy run downstairs to where Vision was sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper.

Tommy grabs the newspaper and runs off, Emma giggling behind him.

Vision phases through the sofa and takes it back off Tommy, whacking him with it and grabbing Emma with his other hand.

"Not so fast, missy!" Vision tickles the girl as Tommy films Billy and Agnes who were in the kitchen, before running outside with Pietro who had turned up a few days ago.

Wanda runs down the stairs with the curlers still in her hair and jogs after the twins and her brother, Vision and Emma following behind.

Tommy places the camera on the fence and Pietro runs up to it, before speeding back to where the family were all standing, and grabbing Tommy in a playful headlock, while the family all smile for the photo.

"Let's go, little one!" Pietro grabs Emma from Vision and speeds back into the house with the toddler, throwing her onto the sofa, much to Emma's delight.

"She's three Pietro, be careful." Wanda lectures as she walks back into the house and makes for the stairs.

"Chill sis, I'm keeping good care of your kiddo." Pietro assures her, sitting next to Emma on the couch.

Wanda hums sarcastically, walking back up the stairs to finish getting ready.

"Don't eat all the chips, lads." Vision tells the boys, as he goes back to reading his newspaper.

"You ready to loose?" Tommy asks, as he throws his brother a controller.

"You mean ready to kick your ass!" Billy smirks, catching the controller.

"Language!" Vision's voice calls from the dining room.

"You wanna play zombies little kiddo?" Pietro asks Emma, who frowns and shakes her head, clutching her doll close to her.

~~~

Billy walks down the stairs, dressed in his Halloween costume, with a camera in his hand.

"Halloween is a magical holiday all about family, friends, and the thrill of getting to be someone else for a day." He tells the camera, excitedly.

He walks into the kitchen, where Tommy and Emma were eating a bowl of mac n cheese.

"Wrong. Halloween's about candy. And scaring people. But mostly candy." Tommy corrects his brother, coming into the camera shot.

"Candy!" Emma shouts in agreement with her brother, using her fingers to eat the cheesy pasta.

"Yes Emma, lots of candy." Tommy grimaces slightly at his sisters messiness, deciding he'd leave his Mom or Dad to clean up the mess.