p.4

Heyyyy! This is the last part to this episode and then we are onto the finale! Thank you so much for sticking with me through this book, although updates may have been slightly irregular, but I really do appreciate the reads, votes and comments. I may do a sequel which takes place during MoM, but that may be in a bit as I have another few books planned at the moments so bare with. Hope you all enjoy!

~~~

Wanda Maximoff storms into the SWORD facility, earning a few stares from on lookers, but the woman didn't care.

She strides over to the front desk and starts talking forcefully to the guard behind it.

"As you've been told-" The man tries to repeat again, getting tired of the conversation.

"Please..." The slightly younger Wanda cuts the man off. "Please. When I came back, he was gone. His... body."

Emma listens to the conversation with confusion. "Who's body?" She asks innocently.

The present Wanda's breath hitches slightly. "Just someone's, baby..." She didn't really want her daughter to see this interaction.

"Oh buckle in buttercup." Agatha scoffs. "You're in for a fun ride..."

"I know he's here. He deserves a funeral, at least. Me and my daughter deserve it." The past Wanda plays with her rings as she rests her hands on the desk, trying to control her emotions.

Suddenly the phone rings and the security guard picks it up.

"Yes, sir. Yes, she's still here." The man glances up at Wanda who was glaring into the security camera. "Are you sure, sir? Of course." He hangs up the phone with a nervous sigh.

"Through the doors, down the hall, two lefts and a right." He directs.

Wanda immediately starts towards the heavy duty metal door he was pointing too.

"One moment, I have to buzz you in-" The guard tries to tell the woman.

"I've got it thanks." Wanda replies, and without missing a beat she uses her powers to swing the door open, striding down the white halls of the SWORD headquarters.

Present Wanda with Emma in her arms and Agatha, follow along, Emma looking around curiously at the new surroundings.

"Dis place no vewy pwetty..." The toddler comments, resting her head on her Mom's shoulder.

"It's not supposed to be pretty, baby." Wanda tells her, focusing her attention back onto her other self from only a week or so before.

The Wanda follows the guards directions into an office where a tall greying man stood up from behind a desk.

"Wanda Maximoff." Hayward greets with a slightly forced smile. "It's an honor to meet you. Truly."

"Who are you?" Wanda asks in confusion.

Agatha snorts in amusement.

"Director Tyler Hayward." The man answers. "I understand you're here to see The Vision. To recover the body. Is that right?"

"Well I'm his next off kin." Wanda replies coldly.

"Please. There's something you should see."

Present day Wanda tears up slightly, the memory of what they are about to see, still painfully fresh in her mind.

"Then you'll give him to me?" Wanda questions firmly. "I have my three year old asleep in my car, so I can't be long."

Hayward nods sympathetically, before gesturing the woman towards a large glass door in his office.