p.4

Finally a kinda decent sized chapter! God never thought this day would come. If you like this book then go check out 'A Fallen Star' which has more Mama Wanda content for yall. Hope you enjoy!

~~~

Emma was fixated on the Tv in the living room, while Wanda found some pills for her headache.

Suddenly 'Geraldine' burst through the front door, making Wanda immediately become on high alert.

"Wanda?" Monica yells, looking around for the Sokovian. "Wanda!"

"Mama!" Emma cries in fear, running into the kitchen and hiding behind her Mom.

"What are you doing?" Wanda asks the woman in confusion. "How did you get in here?" She presses Emma's body closer to her leg protectively.

Monica stops a few feet away from Wanda. "Listen to me. This whole thing is about Vision." She starts.

"Get out of my house!" Wanda yells, making Emma flinch slightly at the loud noise.

"Hayward was trying to bring him-" Monica continues, but she's cut off by Wanda using her powers to lift her up of the floor.

"Don't talk to me about that! I don't wanna hear about it!" Wanda seethes, pushing Monica out of the door with her powers and storming after her, leaving Emma standing in the kitchen in fright.

"The drones, the missiles. Pietro!" Wanda lists, holding Monica up in the air, which earned stares from all the passers by.

"No, wait, Pietro, no, no, no, that wasn't us." Monica defends, looking down frighteningly at the drop.

"All you do is lie!" The Sokovian growls, slamming Monica hard on the ground.

Instead of landing in a heap, Monica releases a blue shockwave as she lands stably, shocking both her and Wanda.

"The only lies I've told are the ones you put in my mouth." Monica accuses, standing up from the ground.

"Careful what you say to me." Wanda warns, as she feels a tiny figure clutch onto her joggers.

"Do it, then. Take me out." Monica holds her arms out in surrender.

Wanda falters, not making any move to attack Monica.

Emma peers out from behind her Mom's legs to watch what the woman was doing.

"See, see? That's where you and Hayward differ." Monica points out. "He's gonna burn Westview to the ground just to get what he wants. Don't let him make you the villain." She pleads.

"Maybe I already am?" Wanda questions, tilting her head at the younger woman.

Monica takes a tentative step forward. "I'm not afraid of you, Wanda." She tells her firmly.

"I lost the person closest to me, too. The worst thing I can think of has already happened to me and I can't change it. I can't undo it. I can't control this pain anymore. And I don't think I want to, because it's my truth." She tells Wanda honestly, her eyes flickering to Emma who was now in Wanda's arms with her face hidden from Monica's view.

"Wanda, you have to-" Monica pleads, but a voice cuts her off.

"Young lady." Agnes comes out of nowhere, placing a hand on Wanda's shoulder. "I think you've overstayed your welcome. Poor Wanda's been through enough, and your scaring little Emma." She points out, glaring coldly at Monica.

"This doesn't concern you." Monica glares back at the woman, before turning her attention back to the Sokovian. "Wanda-"

"Run along dear." Agnes flashes Monica a sickly fake smile, gently leading Wanda away from the woman.

"Mama..." Emma mumbles in fright.

"Your okay, baby." Wanda coos, half zoned out as Agnes leads them towards her house.

"Wanda. You have to take it down." Monica calls after her, firmly.

"No." Wanda spins back around, pointing her free finger at Monica threateningly. Don't make me hurt you." She warns, letting Agnes lead her away.

"Go back home..." Emma whispers, not wanting to go to Agnes's house.

"We're going to my house, sweet cheeks." Agnes tells the toddler, as Wanda seems unable to speak.

Emma frowns, whimpering slightly and gripping onto her Mom, who returns the contact.

~~~

"Oh, here." Agnes coos sympathetically, helping Wanda down on the couch. "Would you like a cup of tea, hon? And maybe some juice for the little one?" She asks, rubbing Wanda's back.

"Sure." Wanda nods, still slightly dazed. "Thank you, Agnes."

"Okay. I'll Be right back with that. Aw. Ay, ay, ay." Agnes tuts, walking away from the pair, into the kitchen.

"Mama, I don't wike it here..." Emma mumbles, trying to hide her head under her Mom's jumper.

"I know, baby. We just need to get the twins..." Wanda trails off, glancing at the half eaten sandwiches and the kids show playing on the Tv.

"Mommy, I don't wike this show." Emma tells her Mom, looking at the characters on the Tv.

Wanda was quick to find the remote and switch off the annoying song.

"Where are the twins?" Wanda asks Agnes, who was still in the kitchen.

"Oh, they're probably just playing in the basement." Agnes brushes off the question dismissively.

Wanda furrows her eyebrows in confusion, standing up from the sofa and setting Emma on the couch.

"Stay here while I find your brothers, Em." Wanda tells the toddler, who was having none of it.

"No, no, no. No weave meeee!" Emma cries, so Wanda admits defeat and picks Emma back up so she could come with her.

Wanda slowly makes her way to the basement door, and pushes it open with a creak.

"Boys?" Wanda calls down the stairs, as her voice echoes down the basement.

"Biwy, Tommy. Come out ri now I wan go home!" Emma shouts down the stairs.

No reply.

Wanda slowly walks down the wooden steps, looking around the basement for where the twins were supposedly playing.

"Mama..." Emma points to a stone archway, which had vines all over the wall.

Wanda places Emma on the floor incase she needed to use her powers for any reason.

"Stay close to Mommy, baby." Wanda whispers to her daughter, who immediately clutches onto her pant leg.

Wanda slowly walks through the stone archway and comes out in a large ancient looking room, with stone pillars around the edges.

"Biwy, Tommy, is not funny anymowre!" Emma cries, looking around the basement in fear.

Wanda looks around cautiously, clutching her daughter firmly behind her, when the door suddenly slams shut, trapping them in.

Emma let's out a squeal as the door slams, running on the spot and jumping up and down as she sobs. "Wan go home, Mama! Wan go homeeee!"

Wanda tries to console the crying toddler, as Agnes walks into the room, holding Señor Scratchy in her arms.

"Wanda, Wanda. You didn't think you were the only magical girl in town, did you?" She asks, her eyes flashing purple.

"The name's Agatha Harkness. Lovely to finally meet you, dear." Agatha grins sickly at Wanda and Emma, as the latter whimpers.

Ooooo Agatha's come to town! Next chapter will be the start of the eighth episode which will have Wanda and Emma taking a trip down memory lane. Hope you enjoyed!