now in color p.1

Andddd this is the start of the third episode! Wooo go me! This was a fun one to write tbh so I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

~~~

A doctor was examining Wanda's stomach, which had appeared to have gotten even bigger overnight.

Vision was sitting next to his wife anxiously with Emma on his lap, who was still confused as to how her Mama had her little brother or sister inside of her belly.

When she tried to ask her, Mama she just told her that she will tell her when she's older. But what did older mean?!

"Yep, definitely pregnant!" He announces, putting the stethoscope back into his bag.

Wanda chuckles dryly. "Oh. well, that much we figured."

"It's just kind of taken us by surprise. It's just kind of sudden, quite suddenly, wasn't it? I mean, practically ovеrnight." Vision rambles, making Wanda nudge him slightly.

"I mean, how did this happen?" Vision asks, confused.

Wanda meanwhile was smiling at Emma, who was laying her head on Wanda's stomach, talking in 'toddler language' to her baby brother or sister.

The doctor smiles. "You see, when a man and a woman lovе each other very much-" He starts explaining, but Wanda quickly cuts him off.

"Well, we're just tickled pink." Wanda stands up, holding Emma on her hip, who continues to stare at her mothers stomach.

"Or blue!" Wanda adds, chuckling.

"You're at about four months now, is that right?" The doctor asks.

Wanda nods, while Vision shakes his head before a glare from Wanda makes him nod as well.

"I thought as much. We let the little ladies keep tabs on their growing babies with fruit. Makes it simple for them." The doctor explains.

Wanda and Vision share a look.

"But of course, you already knew that." The doctor chuckles, gesturing to Emma who had her thumb in her mouth.

Vision was quick to pull a pacifier out of his pocket and pop it into her mouth instead, while kissing Emma's forehead gently.

"You know, you should really start weaning her off that. It's bad for her health." The doctor comments, pointing at the pacifier in Emma's mouth.

"I don't think that's your place to say." Wanda quickly tells him coldly. "Please continue with what we asked you here to do."

The doctor coughs awkwardly, before continuing. "At four months, the fetus is about as big as a pear. At five months, a papaya. Six, grapefruit. Seven, pineapple. Eight, honeydew." He lists.

Vision hums. "Hypothetically speaking, what size fruit would it be at say, hmm, twelve hours?" He asks, making the doctor furrow his eyebrows.

"Uh, pardon? Twelve hours?" The doctor asks, confused.

"Well, I think this line of questioning is fruitless." Wanda jokes, tapping Emma's pacifier, making the toddler giggle.

"Well, hypothetically speaking, should we be concerned?" Vision asks the doctor, looking nervous.

"Hypothetically speaking, every father-to-be gets nervous." The doctor assures him. "No matter how many the wife has had, they always are."