p.4

Another chapter down, I'm on a bit of a roll atm so don't complain about the amount of chapters. Only complain when I haven't updated in about 6 moths. Anyways, enjoy!

~~~

Emma awoke a few hours later to loud voices coming from downstairs, one of which being her Father's, and the others being unfamiliar.

"Daddy..." Emma mutters to herself, scrambling of her bed, with her pacifier still in her mouth and grabbing her baby blanket that she always slept with.

The girl pushes open the door of her bedroom, and goes downstairs to see her father talking to a grumpy looking man, and an old woman who had a cheery smile on her face.

Emma didn't like new people, but she wanted to see her Daddy. So, she went down the last few steps, making herself known to the group.

"Daddy..." Emma cheers sleepily, running over to her father, who picks her up.

"You're supposed to be in bed, Emmy." Vision tells his daughter, who had her arms and legs wrapped around him, her blanket on his chest.

"Wnted to see ou..." She murmurs, her words slightly slurred due to the pacifier still in her mouth.

"Oh my goodness, she's adorable!" Mrs Hart, squeals, making Emma burry her head more into her Father.

"How old are you cutie, and what's your name?" Mrs Hart asks the shy girl.

Vision answers for Emma, knowing the girl was very sleepy and very unwilling to talk to strangers. "This is Emma, mine and my wife's beautiful daughter, and she has just turned three."

"You didn't tell me you had a daughter, Vision." Mr Hart notes, gruffly.

Vision chuckles slightly forcefully, bouncing Emma slightly. "Must have slipped my mind, sir."

Suddenly, they all hear lots of banging and crashing coming from the kitchen, making everyone turn there's heads towards the shutters, and Emma whimper slightly.

"Is everything alright in there?" Mrs Hart questions, as Vision makes his way towards the kitchen.

"Yes, I suspect everything is just fine. I'm just going to check on Wanda." Vision hurries into the kitchen, which was in chaos.

"How can I be of assistance?" Vision asks his flustered wife, Emma still on his hip.

"The chicken is no longer a chicken, and the lobsters just flew the coop. So, the steak is the last man standing." Wanda lists frantically, finally laying eyes on Emma.

"What's Emma doing up?" Wanda asks incrudously, grabbing some pans out from the cupboard.

"I think little missy here, heard some noise downstairs and wanted to investigate." Vision teases, tickling Emma's stomach, making the girl giggle.

"Sweetheart, can you play nicely while Mama and Daddy cook?" Wanda asks her daughter, who nods. All trace of tiredness gone.

Wanda grabs one of the recipe cards. "It says here I could cut down the prep time with a meat tenderiser."

"That sounds like an excellent plan- where is the meat tenderiser?" Vision questions, looking around the kitchen.

"I'm looking at him." Wanda jokes, handing Vision a mallet.

The shutters suddenly open, and Mrs Hart's face pokes through them. "Hoo hoo in there!"

"Hoo hoo back to you!" Wanda closes the blinds so she doesn't see the magic going on in the kitchen.

Emma watches and giggles at the comedy show that was happening in front of her.

"Finish the meat! Find those lobsters! I'll be right back!" Wanda declares, untying her apron and walking into the living room.