I followed behind Vanessa as she lead me through the brightly colored pizza restaurant. As we walked she would accusingly point out things I should do there or in certain situations, like if a kid was in areas off limits. After awhile she hands me a paper that states all the rules, I skim over them and nod.

Soon she leads me into an area with a large stage, four animatronics stood on stage. They were speaking to each other. We walked twords the stage causing them to stop what they were doing, looking over to us. Vanessa steps forward as she spoke.

"Guys, this is (̸̢͙̲̦̯͙̭̥͖̺͍͎͑̉͊̈́̏̀̈́ͅý̶͓͙̥̳̣̈́̀̏̅̾́̓͂̍̒̂̒̿̚ͅ/̵̝̞̗́̀͌ͅn̴̘̑́̿̓̈́̔͛̐̚͘͘͝)̶̛̰͕̌̍̇̂̔͌͋̏. They are new to the team
   so you will       be seeing a lot more of them."

She turned to me as she geastures to the animatronics, introducing them one by one.

"Here, we have Chica"
The chicken animatronic waves at me. She smiled big and looked over to the others.

"This is Roxanne"
The wolf looked me over before meeting my gaze. She gives me an approving nod as she turns away.

"Montgomery"
The gator pulls his glasses down slightly to reveal his eyes as he winks at me. An awkward smile spreads across my lips.

"And last but not least. Freddy."
The bear nods, his ears wiggling slightly as he does so. He walks over carefully and puts his hand out to me. I didn't even hesitate to shake the bears hand but was shocked when he pulled me into a bear hug. (Pun intended)
I squeak and hug back. He was oddly warm for a animatronic. He carefully pulls out of the hug.

"Nice to meet you, Superstar. I think I speak for all of us, that we are thrilled to have another member of the team. We look forward to working with you." He spoke as he ruffles my hair. Vanessa walks over, placing a hand on Freddy's shoulder to grab his attention.

"It's time for you       all to head to your rooms and for me and (̸̢͙̲̦̯͙̭̥͖̺͍͎͑̉͊̈́̏̀̈́ͅý̶͓͙̥̳̣̈́̀̏̅̾́̓͂̍̒̂̒̿̚ͅ/̵̝̞̗́̀͌ͅn̴̘̑́̿̓̈́̔͛̐̚͘͘͝)̶̛̰͕̌̍̇̂̔͌͋̏ to start our workfor the             night. Also    they need to meet Bonnie."

"I hate to be the BEAR-er of bad news but Vanessa is right" I say as I grin at Freddy.

They went to speak and a voice booms, once again the world started to fade around me.

"Attention MegaPlex guests. The restaurant is now closed. We're looking forward to your next visit. If you have left behind any items, gadgets, random duffle bags or children? You're out of luck until tomorrow."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again I awoke in that small area behind curtains but this time there was no sound beyond the curtains. I slowly stand up as I hesitantly open the curtains to find the bowling alley empty. I step out from behind the curtains, looking back to find out I had been in a small stage area. I start walking around the bowling alley, looking over the walls. A mural of a purple rabbit caught my eye. Who is that?

A come upon a door and hesitantly open it, once out I find myself in an area full with bright neon colors with led lights. A few robots would pass by with lights or brooms but they didn't pay me any attention. I shrug it off and head downstairs. This place is just like the place in my dreams. As I'm walking around I end up finding the stage area, stepping into the stage. I couldn't help but wonder how this place is exactly like my dreams. As I walked along the stage, I hear someone call out. That voice.