19

Not long after Moon left I started hearing something. It sounded like something was scurrying around me in the dark. I rolled my eyes and called out to them, assuming it's just Moon trying to do a prank or something.
"Moon, stop trying to scare me already and go back to the daycare like you said you were."

I waited for a response but nothing, that didn't sit right with me. Normally with moon if you catch him in his pranks he will let you know he's there. Whoever this is is not responding. I started following after the sound of whoever they are, they began running in the dark. Running from me. I sped up the chase. After a while of wandering around the lights turned back on. I found myself in a storage closet and I begin to examine my surroundings trying to figure out what I was following but see nothing.

"Have I gone crazy?"
I whispered myself as I began to walk out of the room but freeze when I hear something. The sound of something cracking under my feet. Slowly I looked down, my eyes growing wide at the sight of cracks forming in the floor underneath me.

Before I could do anything the floor gave out underneath me. I scream out as I begin to fall into newly created hole. The fall felt like it was going on forever or that time had slowed down. The last thing I see before making impact with the ground was someone peeking into the hole as they watched me fall. Then everything went black.

Freddy's POV

I had just left (y/n), walking into the security office. I continue to speak to Joseph about life as I hear (y/n) speaking to someone outside the door. Looking to Joseph I sigh not sure how I was going to tell him about (y/n). A smile spread across my face at the thought of them being back in my life again. It was like a dream come true.
"Joseph there's a reason why I came in here to talk to you. Something very important about Rae."

"What about them? That they are crazy? I already knew that." Joseph said as he rolled his eyes, sitting down at his desk.

"No, they- I don't know how to say this." I mumble as I begin to scratch the side of my head.

Joseph became obviously impatient as he turns to face me once more, a stern yet annoyed expression across his face.
"Spit it out, Freddy."

"(Y/n) is back. They-"
He tenses up as he interrupts me. His mood quickly shifting from annoyed to disbelief with a slight bit of anger.
"No! Freddy, they can't be back they are dead! They are gone! I know you loved them! I know you cared! I know it was hard to lose them. It was hard for me too! And our parents but unlike my parents. I came to terms with the truth. THEY. ARE. DEAD. We will NEVER get them back...I accepted it. Why can't you?!" He screamed as tears formed his eyes. He stood from his seat, staring up at me. I could only stare at him in silence, I was at a loss from words after everything he said. The memories of how I felt when I lost them rushed back to me, my ears dropping.

"They are, Joseph. Trust me. They are ba-"
I was cut off once more. Not by Joseph. By a scream. (Y/n)'s scream. My eyes widened as I turn to the door. Without a second thought I ran out, calling their name as I begin running down the hallways. Soon I come across Gregory standing in a storage closet, a deep hole in front of him. Quickly I grab hold of Gregory and pull him away from the deep pit. I turned into face me as I kneel down.

"Woah, superstar! Gotta be careful there. What are you doing in here? You usually stay hidden from the others at night. Also have you seen (y-...Rae? I heard them scream" Gregory seems to hesitate as he slowly nods. I open my mouth ask him where he saw them but before I can he turns around and points to the hole in the ground. It's totally processed what he was suggesting and I run over to the hole, looking down it. It was deep and way too dark to see down it.

"RAE?!" I call out hoping to hear a response but nothing. I start to panic as I looked at Gregory.
"We need to find them"
Gregory stared at me with wide eyes, he seemed shocked by my behaviors. He slowly nodded before walking towards me, once again climbing my chest plate. (Y/n). Here I come and this time-

I'm determined to come back with you safe in my arms.

820 WORD COUNT

HEY EVERYBODY I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE I HAD A LOT HAPPEN. I WAS IN A PAGEANT AND WON SECOND PLACE! I ALSO HAD A BIT OF WRITER'S BLOCK BUT I'M GLAD I CAN BE BACK AND CONTINUE WRITING FOR ALL OF YOU. I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT MY STORY HAS MADE A LOT OF YOU HAPPY. I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT. REMEMBER I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU. LIKE I SAID BEFORE JUST KNOWING THAT I HAVE MADE YOU GUYS HAPPY REALLY HELPS ME. THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THAT YOU'VE GIVEN ME THROUGH THE STORIES I'VE WRITTEN AND I HOPE I CONTINUE TO MAKE YOU GUYS HAPPY WITH MY STORIES.