Freddy's POV

Rae's eyes fell shut as they went in to sleep mode. Once they did I left, heading back to my dressing room. I sat down at my vanity, sighing I reach in my chest plate to take out the missing poster. I held the paper in my hands as I stare down at the photo. Their (dark/light) (e/c) eyes peirced my soul. I missed them, I missed everything about them. The way they made bear puns at me all the time. The way their face would turn three shades of red when I ruffled their (h/c) hair.
I let out a chuckle as I look over the photo of them.

"I can't bear to be without you, (y/n)." I mumble, pain in my voice. If I was able to able to cry, I would. Suddenly a voice speaks up from behind me causing to turn around. Quickly sitting up straight and forces myself to look happy. I can't let them know I'm hurting. I'm the face of the company. It was Monty, he was leaning against my doorframe. His glasses making it hard to read his facial expressions.

"Freddy? Are you okay?" He asked as he takes a step further into my room. The door shutting behind him.

"Yep! I'm great like the u-"

He walked in front of me as he removed his glasses, his eyes full of concern as he places a hand on my shoulder.

"Freddy, I know ya better then anyone else. You're not. You haven't been since that one security guard went missing. You really loved them- it must be hard to deal with alone."

I laugh softly, avoiding eye contact with him as I scoot my chair back. He sighs as he starts to walk out of the room. My gaze followed his movements. He freezes at the door and looks back to me. Our eyes met as he slides his glasses on again.

"Freddy, if you ever need anyone to talk to. I'm here. Remember that. I know you're not okay but I can't make you talk to me. Just know I'm here." He turns to walk out.

"Wait-"

He looks back to me.

"Do the others know?"

He shrugs and shakes his head.
"As far as I know they don't but they could just being hiding it."

I nod and look away from him again, hesitantly speaking.
"Fine. I'll tell you the truth- just don't tell anyone. Okay?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rae's/Readers POV

I just finished getting dressed in my security uniform. Walking over I look myself over in the mirror. It fit perfectly. Everything looked normal, expect one thing. My face was blurred out. I shrug it off and start getting ready for the day. I look myself over as I fix my (h/c) hair. I groan as I remember Freddy is most likely going to mess it up again like he has been for the past week. He is unBEARable at times. I laugh to myself as I walk out of the room, to find myself in a dark void. I turn around to run back in but the door is gone.

"Rae wake up"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes shot open quickly. I go to sit up but I find myself strapped down and I start to panic. A young looking female runs to my side and starts trying to calm me down.

"Rae! Its okay! I'm CJ! (If your name is CJ feel free to call the character something else) I'm the animatronic engineer! You're okay."

I look over to her to find a short woman with pink hair as she smiles at me. Slowly I relax.

"Sorry to wake you up all of a sudden I just need you to speak. I want to see if I fixed it properly and if not I will try again." She says in a soft voice. I nod as she stares at me with hopeful eyes.

"Hi, CJ." My voice didn't mess up! She jumps up as she throws her hands in the air, celebrating to herself. I couldn't help but laugh at her actions. She freezes and looks to me a blush spreading across her face in embarrassment.
"Sorry- I just started not long ago and I worry about messing up way too much-" she stammers and I smile at her.

"It's okay. I thought it was cute."
She smiles and walks over, carefully removing the straps and helps me to my feet.

"What's with the straps by the way?"

She looks up to me and laughs awkwardly as she rubs the bite of her neck.
"To keep me safe? Well safer. Not exactly safe. If I mess up it's common for whoever I'm working on to attack. Monty nearly bit my head off but missed! Luckily he only nipped my shoulder. Yeah it hurt like hell but I survived. I wouldn't have survived if he bit my head off" she stammers on as she walks around the room, then goes quiet as she looks to me.
"I went on a rant didn't I?"

I nod slowly, a dark blush spreading to her cheeks once more. She sits down as she starts to apologize.

"It's okay! Really!" I say with a smile, walking over and place a hand on her shoulder.
"Don't lose your head." She stared at me for a minute before laughing.

"Okay, okay! Thank you well- you better get going. It's almost opening time and luckily I checked and you are ready to perform! Today is your first performance!" She squeals and I stare at her in shock. My first performance?

936 WORD COUNT

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 3! HOPEFULLY YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY AND HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY! ALSO HAVE PHOTOS OF RAE RABBIT MADE WITH FURRY MAKER DRESS UP GAME! Yes they are basically a replacement for Bonnie.

This is if the reader is female/female presenting.

This is for the male readers/male presenting.